Gurantees

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Gurantees Empty
PostSubject: Gurantees   Gurantees Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:37 am

I had my truck serviced this week in Varna ready for the Winter and got talking to the English speaking mechanic who was also the owner. I had a new timing belt fitted(cam belt) and the questioned came up about it being guranteed as they are in the UK.I asked the mechanic about this and he said he would personally gurantee it if anything went wrong.However, and I didn't know this but according to him a gurantee here does not have the same meaning here a it does in the UK. From what he told me that if you buy let's say an electrical product from Technopolis they will write out a gurantee for that product and you will walk off like I have thinking everything is OK, not so! If the item you have bought is faulty it is your resposibilty to send the item back to the manufacturer for either repair or replacement and not the store you purchased it from as in the UK.So be prepared to pay the P&
P to China or some Asian manufacturer and hope it;
s not a washing machine or fridge! If you know any different I would be inerested but since then I have had this confirmed by one or two people.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Gurantees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gurantees   Gurantees Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 am

5 years ago technopolis would have nothing to do with returned goods :Headbang:even with the guarantee. they directed you to a small bulgarian repair shop in the middle of dobrich and it was your responsibility to get your goods there. then you wait months for the repair. Gurantees 794030042

this is not the case today, your guarantee is upheld by technopolis, i have returned many a kettle and had them replaced. had a computer repaired, no problems at all.

the difference is amazing compared to 5 years ago. g c
Back to top Go down
speedgunner
Senior user
Senior user

Gurantees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gurantees   Gurantees Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 6:01 am

Thank God for that and thanks for the good news!
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

Gurantees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gurantees   Gurantees Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:49 am

I have to agree with starlight..things are much better now. I've returned faulty goods to Technopolis, Multirama and even Metro..goods exchanged every time without a fuss, usually done on the spot. I had a very expensive bench saw [Bosch] which gave up the ghost one day before the warranty ran out, took it back to Practiker who sent it off to the service centre in Sofia..surprise phone call two days later..come and pick up your brand new saw!!

Can't complain at all.
Back to top Go down
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

Gurantees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gurantees   Gurantees Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 9:46 am

Guarantees here are as much use as a get out of jail free card from the Metropolitan Police.Use them to light the fire.....
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Gurantees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gurantees   Gurantees Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 10:26 am

I dont have a lot of confidence in my new home 10 year warranty guarantee. c the builders gone missing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

Gurantees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gurantees   Gurantees Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 2:40 pm

Know what you mean starlight..I had the same problem with a builder in the UK and if you read through some older posts you would find that folk are having, or have had problems with SOME builders/tradesmen from the UK who come and hide over here in Bulgaria.

As I said earlier, things have got much better here in recent years and generally you can buy with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gurantees Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gurantees   Gurantees Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gurantees

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information about buying property and living in Bulgaria-