altText
altText

Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria   Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Novinite.com - Sofia News Agency 19th Aug 2012

Bulgaria: Utility Says Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria

Theft of electric power in western Bulgaria has risen with 28% for the first half of 2012, according to data by utility CEZ that services the area.

The largest amounts of thefts have been registered in the cities of Sofia, Montana, Vratsa, as well as in Kyustendil region.

CEZ says it has drafted 3035 protocols for thefts, which are with 72% more than those for the first half of 2011.

Based on them, the company has additionally charged users with a total amount just over BGN 2.2 M.

But CEZ claims that the real amounts of the losses it has suffered are twice that amount.

The company have recalled that users have phone and e-mail hotlines at their disposal to alert about cases of perceived electricity theft.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria   Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:15 am

five years ago my electric bills were erratic, ranging from 4oo levs, 650 levs, 56levs. no way was this right as we used virtually the same electric every month. c
we became suspicious, next door was builders renovating a house, they were using power tools, so we went and turned our meter off and guess what........their power tools stopped [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

we made a complaint to E.on in writing, soon there were engineers all over the meter box, my meter was taken and a new one installed and my bills have ranged from 65levs to 140 levs, big difference. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i think we were providing the whole village with their electric. Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria 1865348797
Back to top Go down

Electricity Theft on the Rise in W Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1