altText
altText

English speaking online newspaper

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
justbazz1

English speaking online newspaper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: English speaking online newspaper   English speaking online newspaper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 6:14 am

First topic message reminder :

I realise that most of you who have lived here for while will know this, so it's mainly for those members who haven't come across this yet.
To read Bulgarian news online in English just go to 'novinite.com' and there it is. Pretty good site which gets updated very often throughout the day.
Also has an interesting forum with some quite outspoken members.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: English speaking online newspaper   English speaking online newspaper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:33 pm

Judging by how many newspapers are sold around the world every day, there must be a hell of a lot of people who can't interact with others!

Not quite sure where the nicotine coated screen fits into all this.
Back to top Go down
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: English speaking online newspaper   English speaking online newspaper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:50 pm

I think you will find this is the digital age now the Internet is full of info about world affairs as well as extra marital ones and i could of never in a million years found the information that i have with out help . i find local knowledge is what i want . Most news is bad news these days , i only like good news . have a good day now much more important things to do .
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: English speaking online newspaper   English speaking online newspaper - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:04 pm

Ah, now I see where your nictotine covered screen comes into all this..you spend your time on the internet reading about affairs of all types [only the good news ones of course].

Enjoy doing your important stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: English speaking online newspaper   English speaking online newspaper - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

English speaking online newspaper

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2