View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 am

I haven't tried Blog Writing before, but have put our first reflections of living in Bulgaria down in print so that we can look at them in a few years time:

Our last pieces of furniture from our home in Turkey finally turned up here in Bulgaria this past week and our two leather sofas that we bought off of Ebay many weeks ago are being collected from the UK to come here in the next few days.  This will complete our inventory of things much needed for sustaining life here in this former Communist country.  Whilst this is going on some of our wood has also arrived and is pilled up just inside our gate, these come in metre lengths but have to be cut up to useful sizes in readiness for putting on our wood burner in the coming Winter.  This means that I have to cut them up with the newly acquired Chain Saw in the coming weeks before another great load turn up to be cut up, we expect to use somewhere in the region of 15 cubic metres of wood to stave off the cold.  Thermal clothes are in abundance in our wardrobes and are being held in readiness for the Winter to come.    So as you can see this is an action packed Ranch style homestead that we are currently living in.   Our massive gate which keeps unwanted intruders from our property has wooden staves rather like "
South Fork"
and we need a lot of strength to get them open.

Our life here has changed from being Townies to "
The Darling Buds of May"
- I have been fortunate in securing my own Katherine Zeeta Jones in the personage of Annette and she has shown that our own Zeeta is up to the mark and has even outshone the real one in many ways.  On the other hand of course I can't help but feel that I have been short changed from some of the exciting and exhilarating things of the real one, but I am not complaining!!   Must remember to go to Specsavers when I am next in the UK.

The house seems to be full of furniture, nick knacks and most things and there is still boxes and bags to unpack, goodness knows where they will all go.  We moved out from an apartment in Turkey to this big house of 200 square metres and we still need more room, strange, but it appears to be the case.   The dogs are happy and spend most of their time smiling and looking at us and commanding attention with nuzzling our legs and arms until we put our hand out and stroke them.  Ayla is due for her clipping of her coat tomorrow, she looks more like a sheep wandering around the field as her coat seems to have grown even more than last year and so to keep her comfortable and cool it all has to come off.

It is in to Veliko Tarnovo tomorrow to get an air conditioner apart from other things, temperatures here seem to be higher than Turkey and come July and August it will be impossible to sleep without something to keep us cool.   The grass and weeds appear to grow at an alarming rate and the strimmer has been working hard in an effort to keep the field to a reasonable height, this means that anything that is hiding in the foliage has to get the hell out or stand the chance of being sliced by the saw blade on the end.  Endless snails have been topped whilst this extensive task is going on.   The snails here are huge and resemble almost half the size of a tennis ball, it wouldn't be so bad if there was only a few of them but the field is covered in them, there must be thousands hiding in the grass and weeds keenly watching out for the strimmer to pass by followed by me wielding the massive machine across our large field wishing that I hadn't started doing the job.  We assume that the Storks come here to eat them and this is what makes up most of their diet, there is the green Lizards of course, they are about a foot long and although their bodies are green, their heads are blue and they can change colour according to what surrounds them. So in all, a great change from living near the sea in the Aegean region of Turkey and also a great change from living in the UK.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: trying blog writing   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am

That's a great story Itchyfeet and I can identify completely with everything you have written. For 'townies' to 'country folk' you have made amazing strides. It almost makes me wish we weren't moving back to Britain but I am still worried about my hero's health issues. Although he looks really fit at present, I know what might be going on inside! We have been here for 8 years now and I truly believe we have experienced everything that Bulgaria has to offer and it is a good place to live but its not for everybody and obviously my need for 'roots' is stronger than our life here. I wish you all the luck in the world and envy you in a way even though I am certain my decision is right for us.
Maybe I will follow your lead and write a blog on the forum when we finally make our move.
This topic has been a really interesting read from all contributors. T
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:29 pm

Itchyfeet's Blog 3356871870 Keep it coming Itchyfeet, it all sounds very familiar! g
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:32 pm

[size=150:1htxtlvv]More Reflections on Bulgaria

As you know we are into nature here and apart from insects invading the house when they feel like it, we have a resident family of storks living 60 yards from the house. Mother stork sat on the nest for nearly a month whilst hatching her three offspring, whilst dad stork went fishing and standing in a nearby lake looking bored waiting for some absent minded fish to swim nearby, whereupon the fish is speared with his extraordinary long beak and then airborne in the mouth of this great bird which is the equivalent to a Jumbo Jet in the bird world. Once back in the vicinity of the nest he perches on a nearby telegraph pole, puts the fish under one of his feet and clacks his beak to let mother stork that a meal is ready and on it's way. She then takes off for the lake to do her own fishing whilst dad stork delivers the newly acquired meal to the three chicks. I walk the dogs past the very large telegraph pole which has a very large nest at the top of it that has been their home for maybe a year or so. They leave Bulgaria for the winter and arrive back sometime in March ready for another increase in their family numbers, they also cast a very large shadow over the garden when they fly over it.

I haven't taken Louie and Sophie much on "
The Goat Run"
recently, the owners of the nasty black nanny have taken it upon themselves to leave nanny and her two young goats loose outside in the lane whilst they get on with the days business in hand. This means that alternative routes have to be taken, this of course can cause problems because two of our village folk walk their sheep and white goats freely along lanes that they feel fit to do, others tie up their horses and donkeys to feed on the grass verges anywhere in the village. So a constant lookout has to be taken for anything straying along the lanes which can be a problem for me and the big dogs, however, meeting and saying hello to neighbours here and there can be an experience especially when Rakia is offered as a passing drink. This stuff can knock your head off, just a sniff in the top of the bottle is enough to make people almost pass out. A lot of Bulgarians brew their own Rakia and it is legal to brew up to a certain amount, Rakia is distilled in their homes and is dependent on the person making it as to how strong it may be. Communicating with them is a problem because they speak their mother tongue and I speak my mother tongue, but of course neither of us has a clue what the other is saying, their is a lot of gestures and pointing at things and we usually end up saying "
chow"
(goodbye) on a happy note.

DIY is coming along nicely with our friend Steve from the UK having been here for 4 weeks and labouring at our windows or lack of them, we are the proud owners of the only house in Paskalevets that has putty in all the windows, a feat in itself in this farming community. Steve had also designed and built our new barn, he was out of bed in the early hours, when I say early hours I mean before the clock hits double figures, this of course is what I consider the middle of the night but I have managed to get out into our lovely kitchen before eight on a couple of occasions. I was acting as his unpaid carpenters mate apprentice, this means that all manner of things are asked of me, pass me the hammer, where's the nails, a level please, mix that cement, where's the circular saw. I didn't mind at all, he has done a wonderful job and his knowledge is vast being a retired joiner and he works far harder than me because I find that my age is creeping up on me with energy that I once had, but seems to evade me now when called upon. We are deeply indebted to him for putting up with me when mentioning something else that needed doing to make the house more habitable with me moving slower than him, but he is younger than me!! But that's life I suppose and as long as I pace myself I won't get too worn out with luck. Annette is busy burning off paint from around the windows and then gets out in the garden and is clearing nettles, weeds and everything near the house so we can get on and get the drive done for the road into the barn, in reality it is a monstrous job, especially with 4500 square metres to tackle.

So there we are, another chapter has been written about our rural life here in the outer reaches somewhere in the middle of Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 1:16 pm

Itchyfeet's Blog 2706089290 Itchyfeet's Blog 2706089290 Very good really enjoying this read you are doing fab. g Well done now get them fingers working again on the keyboard and stop lazing about in the s Itchyfeet's Blog 2381841692

Oddy Itchyfeet's Blog 1995268642
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:26 pm

oldun wrote:
That's a great story Itchyfeet and I can identify completely with everything you have written. For 'townies' to 'country folk' you have made amazing strides. It almost makes me wish we weren't moving back to Britain but I am still worried about my hero's health issues. Although he looks really fit at present, I know what might be going on inside! We have been here for 8 years now and I truly believe we have experienced everything that Bulgaria has to offer and it is a good place to live but its not for everybody and obviously my need for 'roots' is stronger than our life here. I wish you all the luck in the world and envy you in a way even though I am certain my decision is right for us.
Maybe I will follow your lead and write a blog on the forum when we finally make our move.
This topic has been a really interesting read from all contributors. T

Many thanks for your compliments oldun - I had a stables and livery yard with 48 stables a few years ago and working and living here reminds me very much of those times. We had one pub, one shop, one church and one blacksmith and being here in BG is not lot different. Many of our neighbours are latter day farmers and country folk living the rural life and coping with whatever nature does with our gardens and properties and basically getting on with life growing their own fruit and veg.

s
Back to top Go down
Equinus
Super user
Super user
Equinus

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:21 pm

48 liveries????????? Good Lord, how did you cope with all that bitching?

Back to topic. I am really enjoying your blog. More please! g
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Equinus wrote:
48 liveries????????? Good Lord, how did you cope with all that bitching?

Back to topic. I am really enjoying your blog. More please! g

Didn't hear a lot of bitching because I was the male owner of the stables and I was surrounded by women all day, Bliss!! They would have had squabbles between themselves I am sure but I never got to hear any of it, I was too busy running the place with 6 stable grooms and a head Groom, giving riding lessons and doing showjumping with my own horse. Time was also taken up doing the commentary and judging showjumping competitions for the local Pony Club, happy times.

s s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Annette and I lived in Turkey for five years and sometimes the strangest things happened and this is one of them!! Enjoy.

[size=150:369duez6]Scrub A Dub Dub!!

JOE and I went and had a good scrub down in a Turkish Massage Parlour last year, that was a treat never to be forgotten and may be never repeated, we really went for a massage after both suffering an aching back for a few days. Trouble was the Turkish manager's knowledge of English was worse than my knowledge of Turkish and he assumed we had gone for a Turkish Bath and not a massage.

“A massage will sort us out,” we thought, so off we went and into the changing room, off with the clothes and wrapped a very thin towel looking thing around our unsuspecting bodies, next a door opened and we were directed towards a wooden structure and before we could mention the word “massage” we ended up in a wooden room with a stove mounted on a metal stand and a timer saying fifteen minutes.

I have known some heat in Turkey at times after going there for 14 years but this was something different, what seemed ages went past and we were having trouble breathing, well, at least I was, the walls were so hot you daren't touch them, "
sit up there"
says Joe, pointing to a high bench knowing the higher you go the hotter it gets, his suggestion was greeted with a suitable answer by me, a quick look at something resembling an egg timer told us we were only threequarters of the way through the gruelling 15 minutes and would we make it out OK, or will they have to scoop us up off the floor afterwards?

Then finally the door opened and we nearly fell out onto the floor in a slimie heap, bodies never having seen this heat before. Skin was now sweating at the maximum rate and any foreign body that may have secretly lodged itself in our now roasted carcasses was well and truly dead.

We were ushered into another room and lots of buckets of water were thrown over us and we were then waved onto the marble slab, this looks familiar I thought having worked as a Funeral Director, I have only seen motionless people on these things before, well never mind, lets get on with the massage! Whilst laying on the slab the slinky piece of toweling we were both wearing was ceremoniously folded over until all it was covering was our “essentials”, then a sponge appeared looking like something between a Scotch-Brite pad and a wire brush, this was swished over our now very numb bodies for 5 minutes (back and front!) and then it was back onto the sit down bench and more buckets of water thrown over our bodies.

Whilst sitting there and thinking this is nothing like a massage we were summoned to lay on the marble slab again, good God what's happening next we thought!! Then the soapy sponge thing appeared which looked like a pillow full of soap suds, Fairy Liquid has nothing on these things, this was slid up and down over our now very fragile bodies for another 5 minutes, then back onto the sit down slab for what was probably another 12 buckets of water, half of my body seemed to be missing now and I felt like looking down the drain to see if I recognised any bits of me in there.

Next, we were ushered out the wet room, “thank goodness for that I thought,” a body towel was produced, together with a head towel and wrapped around our now virgin-like bodies, the head towel was tied into what looked like an Arabs turban, I glanced at Joe and he appeared like a Sheik, a rotund one that is, his 40 something waist was stretching the towel at full tilt! Ten minutes passed and we were then shown to the changing room to get dressed, what happened to the massage? You tell me, we still had aching backs!

s s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:04 pm

im not going to turkey Itchyfeet's Blog 1865348797 Itchyfeet's Blog 2706089290 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:02 am

Itchyfeet's Blog 1865348797 Itchyfeet's Blog 2381841692 love it Itchy thanks for making my day g keep it coming and well done!! Itchyfeet's Blog 2706089290
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 12:07 pm

oddball wrote:
Itchyfeet's Blog 1865348797 Itchyfeet's Blog 2381841692 love it Itchy thanks for making my day g keep it coming and well done!! Itchyfeet's Blog 2706089290

Glad to have made your day Berni - more to come!

s
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:51 am

[size=150:252rdl5g]Our Outpost somewhere in the middle of Bulgaria

To our knowledge the last owner of our house passed away over five years ago now and his prior health to his passing of course is not known, we had his picture along with the date of his death posted on our wall when we bought the house. At first glance when you are not used to seeing such things and not knowing the tradition most Brits would believe that someone is electioneering and putting their details on our gate. The past owner could have been incapacitated for the last goodness knows how many years and as a result our garden come field (4500 square metres of it) was seriously overgrown and had started to head back towards being woodland. This happens when yearly maintenance of land is ignored or impossible to achieve. As a result of lack of ground maintenance, paths that had been laid with flagstones or large rocks have been hidden for ages, Annette and our friend Sandra have been busying themselves unearthing these pathways whilst clearing weeds, nettles, rusty wire fencing and other rubbish and the garden now has paths running all over the place, whilst they are doing this of course I wish that they would find a Roman Villa stashed in the garden somewhere or even better a hoard of gold Roman coins would come in handy to say the least.

So far these have evaded us but we will continue our quest into finding more paths and wells, not to mention the occasional Dunny which was found yesterday near one of our side gates. This Dunny was only 5 feet inside the gate and any intruder may have stepped into it and had a nasty end to his life here on earth. It wasn't too deep, so maybe his head may have just peeked out from the top of the hole and he would had to have breathed in the vicious aroma that inhabited the hole, well serve him right if that had happened eh? Maybe the Bulgarians place these hidden Dunnies around their gardens to trap would-be burglars and trespassers, but really unfortunate if a friend pops around to say hello and has forgotten their torch!!

Whilst the girls are endeavoring to find what lays under the crust of the garden, I am around the back of the garden busy placing 9 square metres of crazy paving on the wall to cover up the mess that the wall has got itself into. The wall had had several people work on it over the years and is all different layers thick and is nowhere near being level. So I have placed 5 metres of the paving over the wall so far having re-cemented what I put up the first day after half of it fell off the wall. The wall has to be covered to keep out the drafts that flow through the house because of all the gaps in it, otherwise there will be all manner of cold flows of air floating through the house in the Winter whilst we are burning endless amounts of wood to try and keep ourselves warm. The corner of the wall has been pushed put of shape by an oak tree that was next to it and the whole corner on two sides has to be sorted. Both walls are dry stone and this will be my first attempt at doing one of these, so here's hoping that all goes well. So as you can see, these works are essential for our well being and also essential to fortify the house from falling apart while we aren't looking.

I am sure this all sounds quite daunting to most people in the UK living in their centrally heated houses in the winter and looking through their double glazed windows at the cold and snow outside. Over here in Bulgaria winter is a serious business, living here in January and February is not for the faint hearted, self discipline, regular checks around the house and routine acquiring of the wood from the barn is a daily, but essential chore and essential for comfort and relaxation in some form and to keep a flow of warm air to keep the respiratory tracts and brain working to some state of normality. At the same time it is essential to have sorted the house this summer and autumn whilst the weather allows us the privilege of working on the place.

Annette and Sandra have been excavating again today and found another pathway (how many more will they find?) and the original chicken coup with a secure pen for chickens to live in. This coup has been hidden from view for years by layers of weeds and nettles that had encircled it, so we considered this a bonus because Annette want's to keep some chickens and with a bit of work it would return to it's past useable condition. Of course various works would have to be done to secure the chickens from foxes and jackals, we hear the jackals here quite often and our dogs go mad when they hear them. We have found the odd dead chicken in the middle of the field on occasions and it goes to remind us that wildlife here would devour most family pets if they weren't locked up for the night. The Bulgarians in our village lock everything up at night, including horses, donkeys and mules, so it goes to show how dodgy it could be to leave animals unattended at night time.

I walk down to our neighbour about 100 yards away whom we have named "
Bernard,"
he doesn't know this of course, he has told us his name and both me and Annette have both forgotten it., he reminds us of Bernard Manning and this is how he has acquired his psuedinum. His real name is pronounceable and but not easily remembered as you have probably guessed. Bernard has acquired some flagstones for us at a reasonable price and I pop down to his place at 8 every night with our steel trolley and attempt to bring some of the flagstones back.

Trouble is I can't pull the ruddy thing on my own, so me and "
Bernard"
pull the trolley up the slight hill back to our property, whilst he mutters to me in Bulgaski, only trouble is I haven't a clue what he is saying and he can't speak English but we laugh a lot, so really that is all that matters I suppose, he is happy and so am I after he has given me a hand with the trolley. Whilst I am at "
Bernards"
collecting the flagstones he produces a bottle of Rakia which he has distilled earlier in the year for our enjoyment, it is therefore necessary for me to partake of this refreshing liquid to keep him happy and of course myself as well!!

Just another chapter of life of us living in this far flung outpost somewhere in the middle of Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:37 am

[size=150:xk27kf6t]Will we Ever Finish with the DIY?

We are now deep in the DIY, as if we haven't been all the time we have been here. I am currently painting the windows and we have 14 of them, they are double units, that is to say an outer and an inner window 8 inches apart. They are the original windows because we didn't want to spoil the look of the house with UPVC units. However, they haven't been painted for years and a lot of rubbing down and filling is required, after that the business of painting falls into two categories, use their crap undercoat which is as thin as water or put two coats of emulsion on because one coat doesn't cover properly, then the gloss. I have managed to get one tin of Dulux one coat non drip gloss, bliss!! But after having finished that tin, a tin of their gloss made in BG was used on one window that proved useless, so most windows have been emulsioned twice and are sitting there awaiting the magic Dulux to turn up!! After getting slightly bored painting the wretched things, I counted up how many times I had painted a window on one side and it came to 70, yes 70. On the window I had finished completely it worked out at 3 coats per side and there were 8 sides because there are 4 windows, that is 24 times!! That is on ONE window frame.

On the plus side it has been in the high 30's here all week, which is really too hot to work in, but we plod on best we can. The dogs look at me panting and then I go and check their water bowl and it is not only empty but dry at the bottom, poor souls, makes me feel awful that I haven't checked the bowls more often.

The locals are busy collecting things for the winter, this is not only for them, but to feed their animals, some of them are stripping trees bare of fruit and this is preparation of making the dreaded Rakia which is their sort of national drink. They prepare the fruit by taking out the stones and other nasties that happen to sticking to them or having crawled inside them and put them in a bucket in preparation for putting in the pot and distilling it all. Our neighbour "
Bernard"
proudly took me down into his garden a few weeks ago to show me his distillery and it consisted of some rusty looking barrels and pipes running everywhere which were equally as rusty. This makes me wonder whether the rust actually enhances the taste of the Rakia and flavours it beyond almost recognition. He has dozens of bottles of this BG nectar in one of his sheds and the mere mention of being thirsty and he dashes into this shed and appears grasping a bottle of the magic potion with a smile on his face. He can't help but smile because he is about to sample some of his own brew which he loves dearly and to share it with me as well. He is currently making a plum Rakia and I tried somebody elses plum Rakia last year and the thought of battery acid came over me as I sipped the first drop, I very much hope that his version of it is better than that one.

Thoughts of getting water in the middle of the Winter are playing on my mind at the moment, it got down to minus 34C here last Winter and our mains water froze, most people keep a little trickle of water running all the time when it is freezing in the hope that the mains won't freeze up. This of course may or may not work and so alternative arrangements have to made, we have two wells in the garden and everyone has a well in our village and I have seen some of the locals turning the handle with the chain wrapped around a roller to get the bucket of water up from the bottom of the well, regardless of how many metres down the stuff is!! It sure looks like hard work and I really don't won't to get too involved collecting water that way. For our purpose, modern technology is at hand and the local DIY shops sell submersible pumps and mounted pumps, we are not sure what is the best one to use because the outside temperature will be pretty cold and it is no good if one them freezes solid. So I am making enquiries into what is the best one to use.

When we arrived here in late February our mains water had frozen and we had to buy drinking water from the local shop, but what about lavatorial water you ask, what do you do when there is no flush after having had a busy time in the loo?? We went without water for 36 hours when we got here and that would normally have presented a problem, but having had the trauma of moving and getting the furniture and dogs sorted out, our bums went on strike for two days, so that was right handy wasn't it!! No need to call Dyna Rod out after all!!

So there you are yet again, another chapter into the life of living here in the raw as it were, in this far flung outpost, somewhere in the middle of Bulgaria.

Last edited by 778 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 8:55 am

Anther great read itchy and well done to you, yes water can be an issue but we always buy a load of the large water bottle from kaulfland just incase and its a god send, you could always fill up some old water containers now for use in washing and the toilet which will help. There are plenty of good paints in Bg which you should be able to get either from a local diy merchant or if your luck a paint shop. I don't know where you are but there is one on the bazaar in Yambol and they have a great selection of very good paints and will also mix your color for you. Good luck and looking forward to your next installment. Itchyfeet's Blog 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Itchyfeet's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itchyfeet's Blog   Itchyfeet's Blog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itchyfeet's Blog

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next