altText

Apple iphones.....HELP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

Apple iphones.....HELP Empty
PostSubject: Apple iphones.....HELP   Apple iphones.....HELP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 2:55 pm

:Apple iphones.....HELP 3897195628: Hi, can anyone help me. I am confused by mobile phones and smart and iphones. My kids back in the UK all have the apple 4 iphone and want me to get one for face to face conversations. What is wrong with skype or MSN I dont know but they think this will be better. I have tried without success to find one here in Dobrich but have had no joy. The nearest thing I can find in the Nokia 710. Which has similar facilities re face to face conversations. If I bought one of these would I be able to communicate with them on their apple phones. Also, I know that these things work over the internet but would I have to be tied into a network and have credit on my phone before I could do anything. I hope this makes sense, as I am just so confused over the whole thing.
Many thanks
Chrissie Apple iphones.....HELP 1763269238
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Apple iphones.....HELP   Apple iphones.....HELP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Stick with what you are happy with g

I have not seen an introduction from you? If you have apologies as well.

Tony
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Apple iphones.....HELP   Apple iphones.....HELP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 7:42 pm

we thought about using an iphone to keep in touch with family in the uk. we were confused with international calls with contract or unlocked, the varying fees for calls and internet usage, it seemed expensive to us.

we got a vivacom package, internet, land line and mobile for 40 lev a month. you get 2,600 minutes a month to call home free and of course no limit for the internet usage. g
Back to top Go down
chrisbriggs
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Apple iphones.....HELP   Apple iphones.....HELP Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi guys, thanks for your replies. Tony, sorry we have not introduced ourselves, an oversight on our part, sorry for that. We moved to Dobrich last August and although we joined the forum we havent introduced ourselves as I was quite poorly for the first few months and had to spend some time in hospital with a trapped nerve and kidney stones. Glad to say I have now recovered and feel well enough to help Ray with a bit of decorating and gardening whenever I can. Just had some central heating put in after the awful winter we had when I thought we would freeze to death with just one small open fire to keep us warm. Next we will replace some of the windows and so the list goes on as you will all know. The garden which is huge is an ongoing project but the aim is to have something resembling grass this time next year with some fruit trees and a small vegetable plot. Our village is rerlatively small with approximately four hundred people, one shop and a bakery which unfortunately is about to close. There are two other English couples here and the locals seem very friendly so all is good.
Hope to post more soon
Chris and Ray
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

PostSubject: Re: Apple iphones.....HELP   Apple iphones.....HELP Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:09 am

I would stay with what your happy with and always look at the cost? what sound cheap sometimes isn't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apple iphones.....HELP   Apple iphones.....HELP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apple iphones.....HELP

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Computing, Internet, Mobile phones, TV and Satellite-