altText
altText
altText

Best BG Properties

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
georgie

Best BG Properties Empty
PostSubject: Best BG Properties   Best BG Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:12 pm

Hi Everyone,

Awhile back I posted a comment on the forum regarding the above named company, and because I was in dispute with them, I could not say a great deal about them to explain my comment. So I have deceided to post some photos of their great workmanship (ha ha) and it will explain why I said I would not recommend this company.
I know other people have used them and found no faults with them, but I found them to be really nice when they were taking our money and down right rude after they handed over the keys to our house. These photos are just the tip of the iceberg, as I had to have the roof re-done 1 month after moving in, I have had drainage problems as well as problems with the shower unit and the electric. The fire place I will no longer use, so waiting on hubby returning from the Uk so we can take the whole thing out, shall be putting it in the gazebo in the garden, and the flooring, well we paid for lamante flooring and got this instead, untreated and not laid very well, so we shall be replacing this as well. They are a company who state that Bulgaria is now in the EU sothey charge eu prices but do not work to eu standards.
Pics 1-7 this started happening this 1st time we used the fire, pic 8 is their repair job, and it was left like this as their finished product, and the other photos are of the flooring.

Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

Best BG Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG Properties   Best BG Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:30 pm

There is either a lot of pictures in this file or they are huge Best BG Properties 3998065313
Back to top Go down
georgie

Best BG Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG Properties   Best BG Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:39 pm

Sorry I will try to re size them and then re-post
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Best BG Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG Properties   Best BG Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:56 pm

All done but you have a few out of focus. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

Best BG Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG Properties   Best BG Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:09 pm

So sorry for you and thanks for the headsup on this company, I'm sure there will be others who are glad of this information.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Best BG Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG Properties   Best BG Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:14 pm

its awful and it all looks dangerous too. that must have been such a let down for you. hope you can get it sorted and made safe. c
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

Best BG Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG Properties   Best BG Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Thanks for the pictures Admin. It's quite hard to believe that anyone can do work like this and possibly get away with it, it just shows how careful you have to be here in Bg but then with builders its the same the world over. Good luck on getting it put right but I think you must be so unhappy and saddened by this. Best BG Properties 3135333095
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Best BG Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG Properties   Best BG Properties Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:29 pm

Thank you for taking part georgie but can you introduce yourself in the new member introductions please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Best BG Properties Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best BG Properties   Best BG Properties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best BG Properties

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1