Is Bulgaria progressing?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

Is Bulgaria progressing? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Is Bulgaria progressing?   Is Bulgaria progressing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:06 am

First topic message reminder :

Talking to a Bulgarian recently, he is of the opinion that nothing is moving forward in Bulgaria and people are just giving up trying to improve things. In other words I suppose its a vote of 'no confidence'. Would you agree?
Strangely enough, just recently we have been wondering this as well over things generally. In 8 years not a lot has changed. Maybe a few small things in our village but overall the country seems to be going backwards rather than forwards in the bigger scheme of things generally. We were quite surprised to hear a Bulgarian voicing our thoughts. Bulgaria is testing our hopes for her future.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
offroadred

PostSubject: Re: Is Bulgaria progressing?   Is Bulgaria progressing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:58 pm

In many ways no , as there isn't any work and even though food and bills have increased, peoples wages or pensions remain the same. The main roads are much better than they were years ago, especially the motorways. There is more selection of foods now large supermarkets have opened.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Is Bulgaria progressing?   Is Bulgaria progressing? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 9:25 pm

chrisbriggs wrote:
Willow, I realise that Bulgaria at the moment does not have a Government per se, but I was aiming my comments at MP's , anyone who purports to represent the people at any level, mayors, even the people who run the utilities. There is I believe a President, what role in the everyday life of the Bulgarian people does he have. And just to make matters worse our electricity has been off for over an hour. Also isnt it strange how you never see a poor politician?
Is Bulgaria progressing? - Page 4 794030042
Ray

I sympathise with your lack of electricity, but as bad as it maybe here, the electric system where we lived in Turkey was far worse. Electric cuts on a regular basis and at times 5 or 6 times a day was experienced over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Bulgaria progressing?   Is Bulgaria progressing? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Bulgaria progressing?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4