altText
altText
altText

Need a case bringing back to UK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
drings

Need a case bringing back to UK Empty
PostSubject: Need a case bringing back to UK   Need a case bringing back to UK Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Anyone in BG Balchik area likely to be driving back to UK before the Autumn with a bit of space ni the vehicle please let me know as I would be really grateful for a case and a bit of other stuff to be brought back to UK for a friend who left it in my flat.

cheers

Drings
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Need a case bringing back to UK   Need a case bringing back to UK Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 11:25 pm

drings wrote:
Anyone in BG Balchik area likely to be driving back to UK before the Autumn with a bit of space ni the vehicle please let me know as I would be really grateful for a case and a bit of other stuff to be brought back to UK for a friend who left it in my flat.

cheers

Drings

Hi Drings we have a couple of members on here that do regular trips one is Bulldog the other is nicola123 - or Simon lloyd on our facebook. Might be worth sending them a message for costing etc. Or try asking the question on our facebook page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good luck

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Need a case bringing back to UK   Need a case bringing back to UK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:46 am

I have a friend who is going back soon I will ask if she has any space and if she has I will get back here.
Back to top Go down
drings

PostSubject: Re: Need a case bringing back to UK   Need a case bringing back to UK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:00 pm

Andy thanks that is much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a case bringing back to UK   Need a case bringing back to UK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need a case bringing back to UK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1