altText

Island in the Sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pugwash
Junior user
Junior user

Island in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Island in the Sun   Island in the Sun Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 12:41 pm

Great weather here in the Isle of Wight and it's nice to look out the window and view the yachts with all the different coloured sails.
Of course Cowes is a yacht haven so we get plenty of yachties here but the island is full of attractions and a favourite is Osborne House where Queen Victoria became a recluse after the death of her husband Prince Albert.
There are lovely beaches on the island and they do call it the island of five wonders: Cowes;
you can't milk, Freshwater;
you can't drink
Needles;
you can't thread, Ryde;
where you walk and Newport;
you can't bottle, Newport being the main town. There are probably a few others
which I can't bring to mind.
At present there are loads of holiday coaches on the island and the roads are so narrow lo and behold if you are driving behind one.
The island is very scenic and the attractions are too numerous to mention but well worth a visit if you are in this neck of the woods.
We also get a great view of the ocean liners coming out of Southampton water on their voyages to far off lands.
You may ask, if it's so good there why are you moving to Bulgaria?
The answer is simple. We love Bulgaria and the Bulgarian people plus to buy here what we have in Bulgaria would cost a cool half million easy.
So we are leaving our island in the sun and so look forward to sunny and happy days in Bulgaria.
Oops weather forecast has just been on and yes weather has to change, Storms next week!
Oh well nothing lasts forever.
Pug Island in the Sun 927475117
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Island in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island in the Sun   Island in the Sun Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 10:18 pm

Good luck for when you move and I hope the weather here is what you expect it to be.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Island in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island in the Sun   Island in the Sun Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:03 am

g Sounds good to me Pugs You have to follow your heart as that is really where the home is. H Remind me have you bought your place yet or are your still looking. If you are still looking that this is a fab place viewtopic.php?f=76&
t=4667

pictures speak for themselves.

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
Pugwash
Junior user
Junior user

Island in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island in the Sun   Island in the Sun Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:16 am

Thanks Cheekychops,
Yes we are all looking forward to the move, nothing like adventure to keep you young.
We are under no false illusions and know it won't be easy but nothing ventured nothing gained and we hope to have a stress free reitrement, just taking things easy and we do consider ourselves fortunate although no doubt we shall be seeking a lot of guidance.
Pug
Island in the Sun 1995268642
Back to top Go down
Pugwash
Junior user
Junior user

Island in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island in the Sun   Island in the Sun Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 10:31 am

Hello Oddy,
Yes we have bought a place in a little village south of Yambol. We have had it renovated and are very pleased with the result.
We still have some outbuildings we would like to do something with and there's a fair amount of land so perhaps a couple of donkeys
or goats would go down well.
There are a few Brits with property there but we would like to intergrate with the Bulgarians as after all it is their country and they have been so welcoming that we feel we would like to give something back into the community.
I sent you a pm seeking your advice which I hope you don't mind but you do such a lot for the Silstra Orphange, you really have to be admired for all your work.
Well another lovely day here and hot too but no time for the beach too much packing to be getting on with!
Pug : s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Island in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island in the Sun   Island in the Sun Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Pugwash wrote:
I sent you a pm seeking your advice which I hope you don't mind but you do such a lot for the Silstra Orphange, you really have to be admired for all your work.

Great so glad you are sorted. So sorry Pugs I have not been too well of late, yes I did get your pm and I will look into your query as soon as I can. Yes we now have 3 orphanages in Silistra as well as the Home for the Elderly and the Disability Centre, the Local Doctors Surgery and 3 villages that we acquired Island in the Sun 2345823347 not to mentions the other organisations a new orphanages in Plovdiv this year. and two in Vidin so we get about a bit.

Really hope you will be in BG in Oct for the Garden Party Sat 6th would be good to meet some of your members again.

You take care will be in touch soon.

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Island in the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Island in the Sun   Island in the Sun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Island in the Sun

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1