altText

Bulsatcom HD box problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oldun
Super user
Super user

Bulsatcom HD box problems Empty
PostSubject: Bulsatcom HD box problems   Bulsatcom HD box problems Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:10 pm

When we moved we left our dishes, satellite box and card at our old house. Thought it would be better to start new. Big mistake. We were given the new HD box which we did not expect until the guys turned up with it to install. Also had to wait 3weeks! Oh well, didn't cost extra and thought the old box was now being fazed out. However, first off, the remote had to go back because it stopped working after a few weeks. Just given a new one no questions asked. I now think it was just the batteries but why so soon? The bigger problem is that the screen regularly freezes and we have to pull the plug and reload. This works but we shouldn't have to do this. If you saw the bored girls in the office (nice lady gone with the old shop in VT) you would think twice about trying to explain this problem.
Lastly, I asked for the extra 'free channels' which we had on the old box which needed another dish (which we kept). I was told it would be another 37levs. That was okay but when I wanted to pay she told me 'not now' and after months nothing has arrived. Not a big problem as all the channels are foreign but some are quite good and we don't have a problem with any of the languages.
I just wondered if anyone has had any of these problems especially with the new HD box and remote? Bulsatcom HD box problems 794030042
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Bulsatcom HD box problems   Bulsatcom HD box problems Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 10:15 am

No we haven't had any problems at all but we had ours fitted sometime ago and its been fine from day 1, I would go back to them and get it sorted, there are plenty of these people about who will do it if they don't and remember they want your business.
Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: Bulsatcom HD box problems   Bulsatcom HD box problems Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 12:25 am

No real problems now but at the start it was a bit hit and mis and the customer service is rubbish.
Back to top Go down
stephen

PostSubject: Re: Bulsatcom HD box problems   Bulsatcom HD box problems Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 10:35 pm

No problems for me. oldun you go and give them hell. Bulsatcom HD box problems 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulsatcom HD box problems   Bulsatcom HD box problems Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:50 am

We had a a problem with the HD channels when we first switched to HD - they picture would freeze but the sound continued to play. They came out within 3 days to sort it. I was not in when they came but I think they put a new part on the dish.

Hope you get it sorted - it was really annoying. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulsatcom HD box problems   Bulsatcom HD box problems Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:56 am

Out of interest, can anyone see any difference in the HD picture? I ask because some channels are on both and I can't tell the difference in the picture. Is it my eyes?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulsatcom HD box problems   Bulsatcom HD box problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulsatcom HD box problems

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1