altText

What should I pack ??????????????

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

What should I pack ?????????????? Empty
PostSubject: What should I pack ??????????????   What should I pack ?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:27 pm

Hiya all

I fly to Bourgas on Sunday. Being the skint flint I am there is noooooo way I'm going to pay 17 euro to take a case. So its hand luggage only.

So whats the weather like ? I need to know what to pack ie coat or tee shirts cos I can only take so much ??

Is it warm enough for the nudest beach yet ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: What should I pack ??????????????   What should I pack ?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 3:31 pm

Rakiaplease wrote:
Hiya all

I fly to Bourgas on Sunday. Being the skint flint I am there is noooooo way I'm going to pay 17 euro to take a case. So its hand luggage only.

So whats the weather like ? I need to know what to pack ie coat or tee shirts cos I can only take so much ??

Is it warm enough for the nudest beach yet ? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It is so changeable that you will need to wear 2 tee shirts and an overcoat plus a packamack What should I pack ?????????????? 1865348797 Wellies and sandalls. No I'm not joking we have had some weird weather of late. Burning hot then the next day quite cold.
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: What should I pack ??????????????   What should I pack ?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:22 pm

Hi rakiaplease, are you taking a computer with you or have you got one out there, just wondering how you are going to organise the "
ourbulgariaforum"
get together (hopefully in July). :Great:
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: What should I pack ??????????????   What should I pack ?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Rakiaplease wrote:
Hiya all

:
I would suggest enough money to buy a large packet of soap powder ,,,for such a long vist with so little cloths ...
oh ,.. and a good antiperspirant..!!
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: What should I pack ??????????????   What should I pack ?????????????? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 pm

varnagirl wrote:
Rakiaplease wrote:
Hiya all

:
I would suggest enough money to buy a large packet of soap powder ,,,for such a long vist with so little cloths ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: What should I pack ??????????????   What should I pack ?????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:06 am

Varnagirl said

Quote :

Its the person sitting next to me on the plane coming back I worry about. They might smell me before they see me What should I pack ?????????????? 2381841692

MikeandTanya said

Quote :
Hi rakiaplease, are you taking a computer with you or have you got one out there, just wondering how you are going to organise the "
ourbulgariaforum"
get together (hopefully in July). g

I will have internet access every day so no worries. Look forward to meeting up.
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: What should I pack ??????????????   What should I pack ?????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:54 pm

Like you Rakiaplease I refuse to pay for a suitcase! Its quite possible to pack enough changes of clothes for at least 2 weeks. Otherwise buy some cheapie stuff when in Bulgaria and leave it there! Basically, changes of underwear and socks which are light, then t-shirts, shorts, trousers, one jumber, one jacket with some kind of waterproof over jacket (think camping shop gear) Even as a woman I manage well with a hold-all light enough for me to get on the plane. Layers is the way forward so even if you get hot travelling you can divest some of it onboard. You only need one pair of good shoes and maybe light sandals and one outfit of smarter clothes for that 'big' meet up!
As stated, the weather is very changeable needing shorts one minute and jumper and trousers the next.
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: What should I pack ??????????????   What should I pack ?????????????? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:59 pm

Thanks Oldun

Still waiting for the answer about the nude beach being warm enough. If it is I can travel in the buff...should sail through customs What should I pack ?????????????? 1865348797
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I pack ??????????????   What should I pack ?????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I pack ??????????????

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The weather wherever you are ?-