Cyberbullies

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

Cyberbullies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Cyberbullies   Cyberbullies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 am

First topic message reminder :

I am new to this site but wanted to say how nice it is to find a BG forum that has a positive membership. Other popular forums seem full of 'lets knock em all' posts where nobody has a good word to say about anyone or anything.

Nothing seems to bring people together like unhappiness. Reading posts on other sites there seems to be nothing but doom and gloom. As soon as a thread starts that has something positive to say about someone or something then the negative comments come thick and fast. Many seem to be without foundation and people are attacked without any real recourse.

"
There is evidence that group cohesiveness may be related to negative feelings about others,"
Tom Buchanan, a psychologist at the University of Westminster in London, told New Scientist. I couldn't agree more and I applaud members on this forum for taking a more positive stance with their posts.

If you are taking part in things like this it is not harmless fun. You are being a cyberbully in my opinion. You also benefit from total anonymity in most cases...

Anyway thats my Monday moan done and dusted. I hope to use this forum to make positive contributions about life in Bulgaria.

Rakia anyone g
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullies   Cyberbullies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:29 pm

[size=200:2jhei4lm]Special Offer
I am looking for business/help and in return I will reward any member/friend on this forum who can assist :Cyberbullies - Page 2 1931734156:
As many of you will know the history of Villa Lorna/Walnut House and the ongoing difficulties we have been subjected to as a result of cyber crime. It has resulted in us being deleted off various Holiday letting sites (under Police Investigation) for reasons best known to themselves, as they chose to believe alias emails and not us an honest reputable family
So to anybody who can spread the word around and advertise Walnut House which results into a firm booking in July, August and September, I will pay [size=150:2jhei4lm]£100.00 as a personal Cyberbullies - Page 2 2316720568
Please click on the link and have a look at the 5 star reviews
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullies   Cyberbullies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 am

Nice offer willowsend but lets make sure this topic doesn't stray
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullies   Cyberbullies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:46 pm

handyman wrote:
Ive to been on the receiving end of cyber bullies ...well they tried to , please contact me willow send &
ile list you freely on my website &
if you get a confirmed booking just give a donation to Bernie for the charity .
Pat.

Nice one Pat Cyberbullies - Page 2 570106603 Cyberbullies - Page 2 570106603 Cyberbullies - Page 2 570106603 Cyberbullies - Page 2 570106603
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullies   Cyberbullies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:36 am

handyman wrote:
Ive to been on the receiving end of cyber bullies ...well they tried to , please contact me willow send &
Pat.

:Thank you:That sounds like an excellent idea to me. Let's go for it
ATB
Bryan Cyberbullies - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullies   Cyberbullies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 8:48 am

handyman wrote:
willowsend wrote:
handyman wrote:
Pat.

:Thank you:That sounds like an excellent idea to me. Let's go for it
ATB
Bryan Cyberbullies - Page 2 1536469901

After a bit off a problem with your link Cyberbullies - Page 2 794030042 willosend ive finaly managed to sort it out , your listed on our friends page.

Cyberbullies - Page 2 1536469901

ATB .
Pat.
Fantastic Pat T
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullies   Cyberbullies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:05 am

oldun wrote:
I also believe in Karma but just sometimes these bullies can really get to you and there is really nothing more you can do except leave which seems very unfair but thats the best way. I have heard from someone that my particular bully has more or less left the forums that I was on but pops up now and again probably just to see if I am still around and will make the mistake of responding. Tempting but no! I cannot speak face to face because then they will know that I have been upset - result for them.
In my case, my suspicions were confirmed when a private message from a Moderator asked if I knew the name of this person! I did, and they were banned before any post was allowed to go online. It was very well-spotted by Admin on that forum and although I never saw the offending post, it must have been pretty obvious it was of malcontent towards me.

I'm glad you stuck it out oldun because the forums need more people like you to stand up and be counted I applaud your courage in all you have suffered and your still here to tell the story Cyberbullies - Page 2 570106603 Cyberbullies - Page 2 570106603
Back to top Go down
Rakiaplease
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullies   Cyberbullies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:32 am

Willowsend said

Quote :
Hi Rakiaplease
I dont want to drag my problems onto this forum anymore regarding Cyberbullies, Trolls, so I am not going to post in answer to this topic, except to ask you that if you have got time to sit down with a coffee for half an hour then please click on the link and you will get a good insight into what Oldun and I have been subjected to
viewtopic.php?f=46&
t=5398

I have indeed had a look at some of comments made. If these comments are made without foundation on a public forum you have recourse against the forum owners. It might be worth you emplying a lawyer to contact them with the threat of legal action if they are not removed?
The consenus on here supported you but I can imagine that some sites just let it run and run.

It seems another thread has started on this forum about pretty much the same subject. It goes to show this type of behaviour is more widespead than you may think.

I hope you have been able to move on and put this behind you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullies   Cyberbullies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullies

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-