altText

New Home Desperately Needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

New Home Desperately Needed Empty
PostSubject: New Home Desperately Needed   New Home Desperately Needed Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:39 am

I have two lovely dogs in my care who belong to an ex-pat friend of mine and now finds himself unfortunately stuck in the UK and unable to care for them.

As I have seven rescues of my own who, it seems, will not accept these newcomers no matter what I try, so they are currently living in part of my garden with access to a garden shelter (very large) plus a straw and blanket filled cellar. Not ideal !!!

Beautiful dogs named Maja and Mancho, these two have had a really rough start in life already having been originally rescued from abuse and neglect and are now really fit and healthy house dogs, so not very happy livng outside all the time.

Maja is a huge soppy and gentle female Bulgarian sheepdog of about 2 years old with the most wonderful nature who just loves everybody.

Mancho is now about 18 months old, medium sized neutered and of a much more nervous disposition. However once he get to know someone he is desperate for affection and attention. He is also an extremely protective and highly trainable litle dog.

It seems my frind may not be able to get back to Bulgaria on a permanent basis for some time, so these two lovelies need a kind loving home where they can at last settle, be comfortable and live with a forever family.

Anyone who has no cat (Mancho is not too good with them) and no other dogs at the moment and would like to adopt these two, please PM me and I will get some photos done

Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: New Home Desperately Needed   New Home Desperately Needed Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Just wondered if you got this matter sorted out and found new homes.
Back to top Go down
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: New Home Desperately Needed   New Home Desperately Needed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 am

Thanks for the enquiry ...but no the two lovelies are till with me. They have now settled somewhat and actually race into the cellar where they sleep when I appear with their evening meal.
Mancho has discovered a love of ball games and will bring the ball back to my feet and Maja just loves everyone anyway.

They seem reasonably happy although it must be hard for them after living in a house, so I am doing the best I can for them and things are easier as the weather is better.

However, if a suitable home for adoption comes up, they would be so much better off.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: New Home Desperately Needed   New Home Desperately Needed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:29 am

i cannot help as i have dogs already, i do admire you for continuing to care for the dogs. H g
Back to top Go down
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: New Home Desperately Needed   New Home Desperately Needed Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:23 am

Thanks....it is not really a hardship for me but I feel so sorry for them as they hate being separated from the others and long to come indoors...just not possible, but anyway I will keep them as happy as I can in these circumstances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Home Desperately Needed   New Home Desperately Needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Home Desperately Needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1