View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

Bulgarian real estate online Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Can anyone tell me of good or bad experiences they have had with Bulgarian real estate online in Yambol. Only asking because I was thinking of buying a property through them and don't want egg on my face.
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Are the estate agents called Bulgarian real estate? because theres quite a few out of yambol which sell on line. The only one ive contacted from there with that name, wasn't up to much. They were reluctant to give specifics about house locations and extent of work required on property. Sorry i cant be more helpful. Prehaps you could put the website link on then members can see if its one they've used. s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:38 pm

I know there are a few but the one I'm asking about is run by people from England this is them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:48 pm

I would say that when the company was run by the original owners which was a person from the uk and h is wife a Bulgarian they were very good and could be trusted but since they sold up some years a go there seems to be mixed opinions, if you look at their site it implies they are a big company with a lot of staff but I know for a fact that 95% of the staff are no longer there and neither are the vehicles they show on their website which again I assume is there to big them up? I also know they are not open very often. Wait and see what others have to say about them and take it from there but its always a risk buying in Bulgaria you must do as much research as possible . Bulgarian real estate online 2581928987
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:55 pm

Thank you davshaz for your honest opinion I take on board what you are saying about doing research and I know it can be difficult knowing which agent to trust. Its interesting that you say they no longer are as big as they were when the company was owned previously and I can see what you are saying about them trying to let potential buyers think that they are a bigger company than they actually are I suppose they think if it looks good then it must be? a kind of prestige appearance. T
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:22 pm

Looking at their site it says "
The BRE team"
which shows what's below but if this isn't the case then in my opinion I smell possible fraud after all why would you say you have all this team if you don't ? unless its to lead unsuspecting buyers up the proverbial path.

Karen Penny
Director

Nick Penny
Director

Velina Ivanova
Sales Manager

Mariela Novacheva
Customer Support
After Care Services

Mitko Savakov
Legal Coordinator
Property Consultant

Evgeni Stanchev
After Care Services
Property Consultant

Belina Georgieva
Accountant

Deyan Zlatev
IT Manager

Viktor Savakov
Property Assessor
Photographer

Dori Yankova
Domestic Services

Jeanette Roots
Events Coordinator
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Karen Penny is a member of this forum ..as she is of most forums...but does not appear to post much these days ..just looks in now and again !
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:42 pm

Have a look at the following, there is more than enough information to help you decide which way to go, good luck
viewtopic.php?f=66&
t=795
:Bulgarian real estate online 3897195628: Bulgarian real estate online 2345823347 Bulgarian real estate online 3998065313
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:09 pm

Thank you for taking the time to reply but that information is a little dated I am hoping for something more upto date.
Back to top Go down
Darrell
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:45 am

Hi its Darrell

Try bestbgproperties.com they have a good website and are very helpful. We used them and never had any problems and we still keep in touch with them now, its worth a look.

Good Luck

Darrell
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:39 pm

That was the company I was thinking of. No they weren't very helpful. You could try bulgarianproperties.com they run out of elhovo so may also be advertising the property your interested in. I have bought property from them and they provided a good service. They have also done my company accounts for the last seven years without problems.
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 pm

I am not sure where this post is going? I am getting very negative vibes from some of the comments about this English run venture. I am aware that everyone is entitled to their opinions but from my view point I can say that I have met Karen and Nic and they are very nice people. They have just completed the deal on a property for one of our friends (who we met on here) and BRE can be complimented on with regard to the professionalism with which they handled and completed the transaction. They offer a fantastic service and backup facility. I have no axe to grind on this topic as I have not bought a property with BRE nor do I have any dealings or transactions with them. But, if I am contacted by members on this forum to recommend an Estate Agency in the Yambol area they would certainly get my vote T
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:33 pm

Thank you everyone for you responses. and its good to get an over view of what you all think even if its negative or positive. It doesn't matter what anyone says about this company good or bad and I see that most isn't so good but I will do more research on them, and thank you also to those who have recommended other companies who maybe selling the same property with perhaps less risk. Going back to Tony if this company is as you say then why do they pretend to be bigger than they actually are? what I am saying is they say they have all those staff on their website but the fact of the matter is they don't so why would an honest company do this?
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:42 pm

stigofthedump wrote:
Thank you everyone for you responses. and its good to get an over view of what you all think even if its negative or positive. It doesn't matter what anyone says about this company good or bad and I see that most isn't so good but I will do more research on them, and thank you also to those who have recommended other companies who maybe selling the same property with perhaps less risk. Going back to Tony if this company is as you say then why do they pretend to be bigger than they actually are? what I am saying is they say they have all those staff on their website but the fact of the matter is they don't so why would an honest company do this?

I cannot answer the question that you pose. But I will contact Karren and hope that she will reply.

Tony
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm

Good luck with your search Stig and please ask as many questions as you can both here and on any other site with available information on this company there certainly seems something odd, I know its been like that for a long time now but you are quite right they do not have all the staff and vehicles they show on their site which in my book is fraud but its only my opinion so don't shoot me anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian real estate online   Bulgarian real estate online Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian real estate online

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next