Contents insurance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Newerwaves
Junior user
Junior user
Newerwaves

Contents insurance Empty
PostSubject: Contents insurance   Contents insurance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 10:09 pm

I'll be renting a flat in Sofia and am wondering whether I will be able to purchase contents insurance out there? If so, does anyone have any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

Contents insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contents insurance   Contents insurance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 12:16 am

We use this company [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and have done for about 6 years and never had any problems at all.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

Contents insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contents insurance   Contents insurance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 am

We use HDI for all our Insurance requirements. They are very good and they have paid out on claims. In fact we just renewed the car Insurance and they noticed a chip in the windscreen, being changed today as we speak. Excellent service.
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

Contents insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contents insurance   Contents insurance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:26 am

I use Armeets - Made a claim last year for the 2 front doors, the bonnet and one wing to be respayed, the scratches really were not that visible - they also resprayed a dent on the back bumper, knowing it was there, before we insured with them.

Happy days!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Contents insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contents insurance   Contents insurance Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:25 pm

I also use Armeets although only had one claim there wasn't any problems and they paid up. Contents insurance 2581928987
Back to top Go down
Newerwaves
Junior user
Junior user
Newerwaves

Contents insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contents insurance   Contents insurance Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 2:16 pm

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions. I will start looking through them all and figure out which one to go with.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Contents insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contents insurance   Contents insurance Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:56 pm

We use these and never had any poroblems only had 2 small claims in 5 years. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contents insurance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contents insurance   Contents insurance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contents insurance

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information about buying property and living in Bulgaria-