altText

Cherry Tree house

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Guys

Most of you will be looking to book your holidays now the new year is here so thought why not let you see for your self what our Sponsors Walnut House has to offer. We have visited the property ourselves and it is fantastic. Help our sponsors to help us, please spread the word tell your friends and family also let people know on Facebook etc Thanks a million.

For rent Walnut House
3 Bedroom Villa in Polkovnik Sveshtarovo

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... illa-45807
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:57 am

oddball wrote:
oddball wrote:
Just a quick reminder for those of you still looking for a little bit if heaven.
Don't forget this wonderful property is for rent. You will have all the luxury you need even your very own swimming pool and the prices is just amazing. g

Oddy s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... illa-45807 g g

:Thank you:Berni for highlighting our villa and your kind words about luxury, and you should know as you have been there to one of our garden parties and witnessed it for yourself. The B-B-Q' ed sausages weren't bad either g
So if any member on the forum have relations or friends who would like to visit Bulgaria I am offering the villa between now and the end of September at [size=150:1ipiwfu3]HALF PRICE (and yes I am Shouting) because it is an offer worth shouting about. :Clap:Please check the calendar for availability
Look forward to hearing from you T
Back to top Go down
robert bridges

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Half price .LOL [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:09 pm

robert bridges wrote:

Am I missing something I don't see anything funny about someone having to lower his price in order to get custom Cherry Tree house - Page 3 3998065313
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Blink wrote:
robert bridges wrote:

Am I missing something I don't see anything funny about someone having to lower his price in order to get custom Cherry Tree house - Page 3 3998065313

You are absolutely right Blink, there is nothing funny about this, it is a genuine offer as advertised on all websites T
Back to top Go down
robert bridges

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:52 pm

I found it funny,Because you will never rent that place even at half price.It dosent matter how many times you try to rebrand it.It has too much google history.The best thing you can do is try and sell it or just use it as a holiday home.You had two rentals last year one was your friends and the second was forum friends.

Regards Robert
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 2:56 pm

robert bridges wrote:
I found it funny,Because you will never rent that place even at half price.It dosent matter how many times you try to rebrand it.It has too much google history.The best thing you can do is try and sell it or just use it as a holiday home.You had two rentals last year one was your friends and the second was forum friends.

Regards Robert
I feel I must comment on this post because if it is the Robert that me and my family know then I find it totally out of order and quite hurtful as he only lives 200mtrs from our villa and I thought we were good neighbour's and friends
RB, I found it funny
Willow, It must be a special Scottish sense of humour

RB, It doesn't matter how many times you try to rebrand it
Willow, First Villa Lorna, named after out lovely grand-daughter, but changed to Walnut House after many cyber attacks by a sick individual
The name Walnut House was used because out shop-keeper neighbour has a tree his side of the perimeter wall which was hanging well over into our garden. Then last year when we arrived we found that he had chopped it down, so we changed the name to Cherry Tree House because we have a large cherry tree in the garden (see new Avatar)

RB, It has too much google history
Willow, We are fully aware of that and I can assure everybody that the help and support we have received has given us the strength to fight cyber crime and internet terrorists

RB, The best thing you can do is try and sell it or just use it as a holiday home.
Willow, We will sell it as and when we feel fit, we don't require advice in that department and it goes without saying that we will continue to use it as our lovely holiday home

RB, You had two rentals last year
Willow, If you are going to print things about other people's business, make sure you get your fact's correct
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 9:01 am

Seems like this RB or whoever maybe posting has got it in for you Brian but I wouldn't take any notice its more than likely sour grapes. You have a lovely villa and if its's not being let then your not alone most people's letting are down and in some cases zero in Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Andy wrote:
Seems like this RB or whoever maybe posting has got it in for you Brian but I wouldn't take any notice its more than likely sour grapes. You have a lovely villa and if its's not being let then your not alone most people's letting are down and in some cases zero in Bulgaria.

:Thank you:for your kind words Andy. Why do you think that most people's lettings are down and in some cases zero, could it be due to what is read on the internet, or maybe the unrest amongst the politician's and the protests, or maybe the crime and corruption , or is the air fares that has ruined travel to BG. I think I would be a rich man if I had all the answers
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Brian I would say crime and corruption ,air fares that has caused the decline in travel to Bulgaria. I know many will say its the same all over the world but I think Bulgaria has missed its time and it will be a long time before it comes again if ever for the visitors. s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house House   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:44 pm

willowsend wrote:
oddball wrote:
oddball wrote:
Just a quick reminder for those of you still looking for a little bit if heaven.
Don't forget this wonderful property is for rent. You will have all the luxury you need even your very own swimming pool and the prices is just amazing. g

Oddy s

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... illa-45807 g g

:Thank you:Berni for highlighting our villa and your kind words about luxury, and you should know as you have been there to one of our garden parties and witnessed it for yourself. The B-B-Q' ed sausages weren't bad either g
So if any member on the forum have relations or friends who would like to visit Bulgaria I am offering the villa between now and the end of September at [size=150:1wadqh4t]HALF PRICE (and yes I am Shouting) because it is an offer worth shouting about. :Clap:Please check the calendar for availability
Look forward to hearing from you T
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:04 pm

As a rank outsider, I have to agree with what has been said in the last post..airfares, in particular, are playing a big part in the decline. Six years ago, when I first started coming here, a return ticket, on the right day, would cost me just 74 pounds in total! These days it is much, much more, as you all know. Crime and corruption has been highlighted in the media over the last year or so and this must have an effect on folk who might be looking for a destination suitable for the whole family (the sort of people who would normally use Cherry Tree). If you combine the above with the fact that families are finding it difficult to even afford a holiday abroad because of the worsening economy across the board (not just the UK) the outlook is pale indeed.

Even in Australia, which has one of the strongest and most stable economies in the world, people are becoming very canny about where they go and what they do with their money.

I wouldn't be too bothered about what idiots post on the internet Brian..most folk these days are able to spot a 'troll' from miles away and dismiss them as the joke that they are.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:38 pm

I think we can add another reason to your post bgbazz If you take a child out of school during term time you now get fined. My daughter, who has two boys said to me just last week if her boys went to Bulgaria or anywhere in the world for that matter for a week they would probably learn more than being in the classroom for a week :Cherry Tree house - Page 3 3897195628: Cherry Tree house - Page 3 2345823347 Cherry Tree house - Page 3 3998065313
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 2:39 pm

I was at our villa a couple of weeks ago and I took a few up to date photo's
Here is one of them, don't hesitate to contact me if you know anybody who want's a late holiday
I am quite approachable
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 3:22 pm

I expressed an interest in spending time in your place quite a while ago, but seem to have mislaid the response. My fully housetrained Ridgeback is part of our family and goes EVERYWHERE with us..is she welcome? Are the grounds dogproof, because she is an explorer by nature?

More importantly, did you read my response to your PM?
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 11:36 pm

Hi folks
I have received this email from guests who rented our villa for two weeks and I am chuffed to bits. How nice is this Cherry Tree house - Page 3 2706089290
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 6:37 PM
To: REMOVED
Subject: Re: Holiday Information

Doberden

Yes, we are back on french soil and unpacked by now.

We all had a wonderful time in Bulgaria, a country that took us by surprise.
Beautifully located on the Black Sea, varying from beaches, cliffs, small fishing villages to tourist towns. Down South we explored Burgas, Pommerie, Sozopol and Nessebar with many hidden treasures. When we were north we visited Varna,Golden Sands, Kranivo, Albena, Balchik, Rusalka, Kaliakra and Durankulak.
Being in the agricultural heart of the country, we saw the many villages and Dobrich.
We spent a day in Romania, crossing at Kardam, we then headed for Constanza and back along the coast.
We enjoyed the bulgarian culture, the easygoing attitude, the food and the people who found, despite low incomes, their contentment.

We truly appreciated the villa in Svestarovo that offered, comfort, cleaniness, space and privacy and was tastefully furnished and very well equipped.
Tanya and Peter are lovely, the local minimarket is very handy and we integrated with the locals in the village since Bô and Tess were playing with the village children.

In all, this trip was a wonderful experience, beyond our expectations and it left us with fond memories. An enormous thank you for Tess her birthday card and present, the welcome pack we found upon arrival, very thoughtful and much appreciated by all of us. (definitely Tess)

One downside, which I feel bad about,is a gust of wind got under the parasol, blew it up in the air and made it land near the summer kitchen. It broke one of the wooden spokes.
This can be deducted from the deposit fee.

Thank you both for introducing Bulgaria to us and making our stay so pleasant.

With appreciation,

Simone &
Stephane
Bô &
Tess

Last edited by 42 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removal of personal information)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cherry Tree house   Cherry Tree house - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherry Tree house

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next