Can you help?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:55 am

If anyone can anyone help Alison and her family please contact Alison on the number below. g

Sad news this morning guys, Alison Stow, along with her 2 lovely boys have lost their Palamartsa, home, containing everything due to a fire. The boys have lost everything apart from the clothes they were wearing. Desperately in need of clothing and shoes. age10 and 11 years old size 38 shoe. Alison would be the first one to help, Please offer your help and support it can come in all different ways. 0895990750
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:20 am

Just seen this on Fb its very sad indeed . Unfortunately I live too far away to be of any help but maybe we could all set up some sort of support from wherever we are? perhaps there are others who are closer who can offer some help in such ways as giving them something of use the you no longer need?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Saw this very early this morning I was working all day (long day today) so could not help much however, I did notify the radio and the Anglo-Info and they contacted Michelle so looks like they have some good support.

I just want to say it is truly a blessing nobody was hurt and we can thank God they are all safe. Alison and her boys came to our Garden Party at the orphanage. The boys are the most kind, considerate, polite and adorable boys I have every met. They are a credit to Alison and Kal.

God bless them and keep them safe.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Berni &
Dougie
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 am

On another forum they are trying to organise an address that items (clothing etc.) can be sent to.

May be of use to people who are not close enough to travel but would like to donate stuff. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 am

Keep us posted Esta T
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:10 am

Found a bit of an upodate here

Joanna Newman wrote:

Hi guys, an update.
Michelle is very busy sorting through messages,emails &
inundated at the moment. We would like to tell you a page is being set up at this moment for messages &
direct donations. A team of co-ordinators will be organising everything from here &
we can keep everyone informed on what is needed. At the moment household items are not needed as they don't have a home but if you do have stuff to donate please when the page is ready &
if you can hold on to it for to a while we would be delighted to accept them for the family. We will be listing items needed right now &
we must not forget they &
grandad no longer have homes.
We would all like to thank you for your wonderful support &
best wishes for Alison &
her family
Please share posts as we need continued support for this lovely lady who will not ask anyone for help herself she just thinks of her boys!
Thank you xxx

[url:1ft01s0k]http:
//www.
facebook.
com/groups/206088826152432/[/url:1ft01s0k]
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Very sad indeed, has the property been completely destroyed, do Alison and the two boy's appear in any of the photo's I took at the Orphanage party. Was the property and contents covered by insurance, I do hope so
All the very best to all the people/friends and helpers and if I was in Bulgaria at present I would have made myself available to help
Regards
Bryan (willowsend)
Back to top Go down
Esta
Senior user
Senior user

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 pm

There is now a page on Facebook where help is being co-ordinated

[url:wwrxju4q]http:
//www.
facebook.
com/groups/206088826152432/[/url:wwrxju4q]
Back to top Go down
http://www.djebulgarianhomes.co.uk
oddball
oddball

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:51 pm

willowsend wrote:
Very sad indeed, has the property been completely destroyed, do Alison and the two boy's appear in any of the photo's I took at the Orphanage party. Was the property and contents covered by insurance, I do hope so
All the very best to all the people/friends and helpers and if I was in Bulgaria at present I would have made myself available to help
Regards
Bryan (willowsend)

Well all seem to be going well and lots of people are helping which is just fantastic offers coming from everywhere, clothing holdiays building materials and the donations are up to £275 so far g. Can you help? 2706089290 I donated through the link below and it was simplicity itself.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... tif_t=like

It never fail to amaze me how kind people are and how they pull together in a time of trouble. I have said many time that giving and helping others it the best feeling in the world. I am so proud of all of them for their support.

Willow you will probably remember Alison's boys one of them had red hair and he kept buying stuff and giving it to the children at the orphanage. When he won the raffle and of all the things there, he could of had, he picked something for his MUM H Wonderful boys just like their mum. Alison is one the first to come forward if we need assistance. Can you help? 1763269238

Berni s
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 10:22 pm

There are a lot of people not on Facebook and a lot who do not want to join but want to help this poor family
so here is a link to help us to help them [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] T
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Well done willowsend its just what some of us need Can you help? 570106603 Can you help? 570106603 Can you help? 570106603 Can you help? 570106603
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:21 am

This is a reply I have received this morning from Trust Radio

Hi Bryan

Yes we are doing what we can already. We are in touch with Gemma, Michele and Joanna. Bobby spoke live with Michele on Tuesday and we are promoting the site for donations.

It was also discussed with Cindy, Anglo Info yesterday.

We will continue to support the cause for as long as we are needed to do so.

Kind regards

Rosie
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 11:53 pm

Can you help our friends with this task please. Thanks a million g

Michelle Warner posted: on facebook
Workers, workers workers, where are you.. ok, so Starting Wednesday 18th of January we will be able to clear the property. We are looking for any suitable bodies, male and female and your offers of help. Let us know what you are offering.
Home

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stage 1 Site Clearance.
Wednesday at 09:00
Palamartsa, Popovo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Can you help? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can you help?   Can you help? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you help?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top