татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mechta
Super user
Super user

татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Empty
PostSubject: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:38 pm

do you have/want tattoos?

mine:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... tostream/->
on the back of my neck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ... otostream/ ->
i want this on my foot it reads Винаги напред и никога назад

а ти? - and you?
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Please think very carefully before you do this! Chances are you will regret it when
you are older! татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 927475117

And no, I don't have any.
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:01 pm

lazer surgery works better and better each year
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:33 pm

Ha ha! But expensive! 😉
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Scunnered wrote:
Ha ha! But expensive! 😉
so is silicon and plastic surgery but i will still have that g
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:48 pm

Why? Natural is best. c
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:01 am

Scunnered wrote:
Why? Natural is best. c
i have NONE my bf has more than me + ive always wanted them
Back to top Go down
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:45 am

Yes I have many tattoos from my soldier days, but I wish they was not there any more. татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 3135333095

Tattoos are as old as war. lots of soldiers get them,with military motifs, girlfriend's names.( the latter a very big mistake).

My opinion tattoos are 'not for pretty girls or women' maybe you should try temporary transfer tattoos ..

There are lots of other things your boyfriend has,, I am sure if you ask him nicely he will give you. татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 2581928987

Have a nice day ... татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 1675110159
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:20 pm

TNT1 wrote:
Yes I have many tattoos from my soldier days, but I wish they was not there any more. татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 3135333095

Tattoos are as old as war. lots of soldiers get them,with military motifs, girlfriend's names.( the latter a very big mistake).

My opinion tattoos are 'not for pretty girls or women' maybe you should try temporary transfer tattoos ..

There are lots of other things your boyfriend has,, I am sure if you ask him nicely he will give you. татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 2581928987

Have a nice day ... татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 1675110159

my real tattoo has a meaning - i suffer from depression and aniexty and i was i hospital for most of this year for breathing problems so it reminds me to just relax and just breathe....it is only small nothing big nor can anyone see it as my hair is usually always down + blouses with collars and thick winter cardigans cover it....also many people in my family have tattoos so its kinda normal...but i think when i get wrinkley ill have it lazered off :) also it proves that no human is perfect i have this obbessio with being perfect - so it reminds me no one is perfect :)

do u have photos of ur tattoos? - and even if u regret them it shows your life and what you've done they are memories :) but there is lazer surgery ;
)

+ right now my bf has a massive bar of dairy milk but he wont give it me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ill steal it hahaha
Back to top Go down
TNT1
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 6:16 am

mechta I took a risk yesterday and nearly had my post deleted by starting a thread off with the word (hardcore) . if i was to post pictures of some of my tattoos I would probably be banned for indecent wrinkly exposure татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 2345823347 .. :Sorry:

Remember this .no one is perfect… that's why pencils have erasers. g

Have a nice day татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 1675110159
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:20 pm

I don't have any but a friend of mine did have some when she was younger but later in life they just didn't look right on her and it cost her a small fortune to get them removed and even now there are still some very light marks.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:01 pm

I have 2 tiny butterflies on my ankles, never again because its painful. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:22 pm

starlite wrote:
I have 2 tiny butterflies on my ankles, never again because its painful. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
is the foot painful? my neck wasnt it was just like a little stracht and i have no pain tollerence [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:35 pm

there is no fat on the ankle, so it hurts, not recommended. ouch. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and i have a big tolerance to pain, not pleasant. татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 927475117
Back to top Go down
mechta
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 pm

starlite wrote:
there is no fat on the ankle, so it hurts, not recommended. ouch. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and i have a big tolerance to pain, not pleasant. татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? 927475117
my ankle has no fat at all just bone [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] do they look pretttttyy tho?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?   татуировка....tattoo...do you have any? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

татуировка....tattoo...do you have any?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next