altText
altText

Fundraising EVENTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:39 am

Here we will list all the fundraising events from Nov 2011 to Dec 2012

1)   Booksale at my place of work on 19th Nov 2011
     I have been knitting the little xmas socks to sell too.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:21 pm

Sue and Dave Parker friends of ours have decided they would like to help raise funds for the Silistra Orphanage and this is what they have organised. Thanks a million we sincerely hope many of our friend and followers will turn up and give you all the support your rightly deserve Fundraising EVENTS 1536469901 Fundraising EVENTS 2706089290 Berni x

[size=150:28hs3ej3]A Date for your Diary
Saturday 3rd December at 7pm.

Kolo's Bar Preselentsi

an evening of FUN to raised funds for Silistra Orphanage

Dimcho Debelianov

Bulgarian Orphanage

'Karaoke &
bring an item to auctions'

Someone has got to sing ‘I had a hammer'

Prize fro the most innovative item brought to be auctioned on the night

Maxie's Karaoke has kindly donated his time for this event g T

So please lets get as many of you as possible to the bar for a great evening!!

Preselentsi is about 30 minutes north of Dobrich and about 20 minutes inland from the coast of Kranevo, to give people an idea of where it is!! If you need further info you can contact Sue on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].uk
[size=85:28hs3ej3](please note) Sue has agreed for her email to be published on this posting

Preselentsi is about 30 minutes north of Dobrich and about 20 minutes inland from the coast of Kranevo, to give people an idea of where it is!!
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:41 am

Looks like it maybe a good event have you any directions to the venue s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:50 am

Daisy wrote:
Looks like it maybe a good event have you any directions to the venue s

:Thank you:Daisy :Great:I have added to original posting the following:

Preselentsi is about 30 minutes north of Dobrich and about 20 minutes inland from the coast of Kranevo, to give people an idea of where it is!!
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:58 pm

Sounds like a terrific event and a worthy one at that so I'll be going. T
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fund raising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:49 pm

I can't make it I'll be at my sons then which is in Germany but I wish you all a successful event.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:58 pm

oddball wrote:
Here we will list all the fundraising events from Nov 2011 to Dec 2012

1) Booksale at my place of work on 19th Nov 2011
I have been knitting the little xmas socks to sell too.

The booksale raised small funds, which will go toward buying the shoebox toothbrushes and paste every little helps g We have another on 16th Dec and will be selling the xmas stocking too. so wish us luck

Oddy
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Good luck Berni I'm sure you will do ok Fundraising EVENTS 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Our friends Sue and Dave, Max and Ruth organised this event to help the Silistra Orphanage and this is the result: We are totally amazed and so thankful for their support This will be a fantastic start to the new projects we have planned for 2012, either new settees or the adventure holiday fund gH H

Sue WROTE:
As you all know we had an Auction/Karaoke night last night to raise money for the orphanage. I am almost speechless but I really want to say a HUGE thank you to all the Brits who attended and raised the sum of 865.75 leva!!!!!!!! Thank you to everyone who helped before and on the evening, and I know Dougie and Berni are delighted xxxx

Fantastic news we are just overwhelmed T:Thank you:It is good to know we now have some supporters in BG who will help from time to time actually they are already planning the next event :Clap:We are so lucky. H Fundraising EVENTS 2706089290

Not only have our friends raised funds for the Silistra, Sue &
Dave will take the donation direct to the Orphanage on Thrusday and give it to the director  Fundraising EVENTS 1763269238 T T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 6:31 pm

H H

Look what I have been knitting now to sell at the booksale on Friday.  - Not done too many g

Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:59 pm

Lovely Berni well done Fundraising EVENTS 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 7:15 pm

sallyann wrote:
Lovely Berni well done Fundraising EVENTS 2706089290
oddball wrote:
H H

Look what I have been knitting now to sell at the booksale on Friday. - Not done too many g

Thanks Sal appreciate that T
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:24 am

:nit1:It is that time again for the knitted item to come out.  Christine Griffin knitted all these lovely snowmen. santa's, Xmas puddings and babbleS they are just fantastic I knitted the mini Xmas stocking g Fundraising EVENTS 1742235717 These item will be in our Xmas Fayre  at my place of work on Nov 29th the funds raised will go towards the 'Bunk Bed Appeal' for the Silistra Orphanage.  
These are so cute!!!

Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 7:27 pm

Should have got more santa's everyone wants them g
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2012 4:39 pm

They are lovely Berni you really must all work so hard to get all this done. Fundraising EVENTS 570106603
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fundraising EVENTS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fundraising EVENTS   Fundraising EVENTS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fundraising EVENTS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1