New Road

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snail
Senior user
Senior user

New Road Empty
PostSubject: New Road   New Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:21 am

Just been speaking to a guy in the know about a new road between Elhovo and Yambol to start on the 4th of August.This road is natorious with deep potholes and the many lorries that have been damaged by these potholes and very uneven ground must cost the companies a mint.Also has anyone noticed on the southern side of Elhovo on the main drag is construction going on.Do you think it will be a superstore.

This new road will increase the flow of goods to the main areas which will provide more jobs for the people.l think this is a good thing.But l have to admit,l will miss those potholes because l just love playing a game to see how to judge it correctly to avoid these holes.l sometimes drive over them or at the side and look well ahead to analize the situation when several are all together.This is the fun bit when approaching a multiple of potholes on how to take the right action to drive over them or at the side."
Yes"
,no doubt about it,l will find driving very boring once the road is completed.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

New Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Road   New Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 am

Fingers crossed for you that it is a store butt I think all the big stores are in Yambol which is quite close to you so who knows ? New Road 1430720830
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

New Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Road   New Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:30 am

I think you will find it is the existing road that is being repaired between Elhovo and Yambol. The work was to start in July as far as we know but 🐷are more likely. There will be a diversion from Elhovo going around all parts of Bulgaria and ending up in Yambol [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Please don't hold your breath no one has said what year just the month. But unless they repair the link road from Okop to the Bourgas Road then there is really no point in it anyway :Headbang:As this would probably be the route through to the new motorway which is currently under construction. Big strides forward once these projects are finished.
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

New Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Road   New Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:43 am

I love the elhovo road. My husband gets lots of pleasure out of playing avoid the potholes too. Although it will definately be safer when they have fixed it. I've got to give credit though as i have seen them do maintainace on it lots of times, the surface just doesnt match the amount of traffic using it. s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

New Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Road   New Road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Road

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1