altText
altText

Mercury Hotel Yambol

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

Mercury Hotel Yambol Empty
PostSubject: Mercury Hotel Yambol   Mercury Hotel Yambol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:23 pm

I stayed in the Mercury Hotel in Yambol sometime ago when I bought my hose and I have to say that they we very good in all aspects the restaurant wasn't too bad either in fact their Chinese food was better than the Chinese in Yambol town center, but I would suggest you don't try their so called Chicken Curry, but other than that I had a great time there and the staff were very good too although their English wasn't up to much.

netsniper :cheers:
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Mercury Hotel Yambol   Mercury Hotel Yambol Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:25 pm

Hello netsniper, I have stayed in that hotel to and your right it was a nice place but the english left a bit to be desired, also I found that when ordering food it came out either cold or I would get my chips and then 5 mins later I would get the chicken that should have come with it, lol but all in all I enjoyed my stay there

8)
Back to top Go down
carriemc
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Mercury Hotel Yambol   Mercury Hotel Yambol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 8:45 am

Was in the Mecury in September last year for a meal and it was lovely. Lots of it and very tasty, plus reasonably priced.

Will definately go again on my next trip to Yambol.
Back to top Go down
keegan

PostSubject: Mercury Hotel Yambol   Mercury Hotel Yambol Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 10:37 pm

We stayed at the Mercury in December and since our last visit it had improved greatly. I think its the owners daughter who speaks reasonable English and have to say all of the staff are lovely. Had my hair done in the salon and was well pleased.
Back to top Go down
manxi63
manxi63

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Hotel Yambol   Mercury Hotel Yambol Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:00 pm

has the main road been finished outside?
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Hotel Yambol   Mercury Hotel Yambol Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 11:26 pm

I know the Mercury Hotel stayed in there for quite a while but that was some time a go so don't know anything about the road.
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Hotel Yambol   Mercury Hotel Yambol Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 8:26 am

manxi63 wrote:

The road has been finished to a point. Mostly re-surfaced but there is still the odd manhole cover that is raised.
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Hotel Yambol   Mercury Hotel Yambol Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 11:45 am

tonyb60 wrote:
manxi63 wrote:

still the odd manhole cover that is raised.

Isn't that normal here Mercury Hotel Yambol 2142662594
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mercury Hotel Yambol   Mercury Hotel Yambol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mercury Hotel Yambol

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1