trying blog writing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

trying blog writing - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

My family keep telling me I should write a book because I have a good imagination. But personnally I think i'm too lazy. So I figured I'd try this and then I'll find out if i'm lazy and everyone else can tell me if its any good.
So the story begins.

Esra couldn't remember a time when she hadn't spent all her time surrounded by horses, cleaning tack, mucking out, feeding, grooming. She let out a big sigh."
God my life's soooo boring,"
she said to no one in particular. Turning towards her her bedroom window she stared unseeing at the scene below. Horses heads nodded over their doors. The yards collection of non discript dogs rooted around in the mud looking for titbits. Children excitedly led their ponies towards the large building in the corner which was the indoor school ,ready for their lessons. Esra thought frustratedly that she just wanted something to happen. Anything! She wanted to be glamorous, tall , blonde. Like one of the showjumpers on Jacks yard up the road. They drove up in their smart sports cars and shiney 4x4's at all times of the day and night. Swishing their uniform long blonde hair, in tight fitting jodpurs or designer mini dresses, with endless long legs in sky high stilleto heels. Totally unsuitable;
but they looked amazing. Turning slowly towards the dirty cracked mirror on the wall, Esra inspected the figure within. In her head she imagined she was also tall, thin and exciting looking. Unfortunately in reality she was small, almost elf like;
with masses of long black curls, which tumbled down her back in disarray. She had large green eyes which dominated her face and a slightly too large mouth. All inherited from her romany grandmother;
as was riding and need for excitement.
Esra had worked at Sky equestrian center since her fifteenth birthday, when her family had decided she should either marry her cousin joe or step out on her own. The pain of being rejected by her family still stung, but the relief of life without the lanky, bullish and slightly creepy thing that was cousin joe won out every time. Shrugging her shoulders Esra determindly picked up her old green barbour jacket and sqaushed her feet into the battered old riding boots which had laid forlornly on the bedroom floor."
I'd better get outside before Joan goes mental."
she said to herself. Joan was the owner of Sky. She was a large agressive woman, with short manly cropped red hair. Her clothes strained in every direction when she moved and her strident voice carried for miles as she screeched insults and instructions at her poor unfortunated staff.

Well thats my opening. All advise gratefully recieved. By the way I can't spell so expect mistakes till I work out how to use the spell check. s
Back to top Go down
http://beautifulangel-movingtobulgaria.blogspot.com/

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 11:22 am

Blooming Nora BFA I am sitting on the edge of my seat - excitement is building trying blog writing - Page 4 3998065313 - Well done my lovely this is fab!!! Can't wait for next posting. trying blog writing - Page 4 570106603 s
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:27 pm

Thisis getting rediculous, thought Carley crossly asshe stomped back down the road towards her house. "
Bunch of supersitious nutcases,"
she muttered to herself. On reaching her house she swung the gate open with a satisfying crash;
as it rebounded off the side of the house. That does it, she thought, i'm going to take my laptop into Razgrad and find an internet cafe;
then i can find out once and for all what the hell is going on.
A few minutes later, with a squeal of tires and a reving of the engine, Carley sped off down the village road towards town. Having hit several holes in the road, Carley began to calm down and consentrate on her driving. it's a beautiful drive she thought to her self, it would be a shame to let a bunch of crazies spoil it. Still the goosebumps were appearing along her arms and a shiver rushed up and down her spine as she thought about their reactions to the ring. What i really want to know, she thought, is how do they all move so fast?
Pulling into the cafe carpark, she climbed out of the car, laptop in hand and walked purposefully into the cafe. after ordering a coffee and kebab;
she sat down and fired her laptop up. Now i'll find out whats going on, she thought, Watch out dark hunter, i'm on to you.
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:23 am

Thank you this was just what I needed to read today along with my coffee. trying blog writing - Page 4 739492727
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:09 pm

"
Oh, my GOD! Dark hunters are vampire hunters?"
Carley sat back in her chair and ran her fingers through her hair, I don't believe this, she thought drawing her chair closer to the desk to get a better look. According to this, dark hunters are the offspring of vampire and werewolf hybrids, mated with virgin brides and they hunt for vampires in the east of bulgaria. Identifying features are their extreeme good looks, intense staring eyes and imense speed. "
Well, wonder what he wants with me?"
Carley said to the empty room.
Standing up she pushed back the chair and began pacing up and down. How am i going to deal with this? she thought, and what for that matter is hidden in this house thats so important? first thing to do is search the house, starting right now.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:36 pm

Fab trying blog writing - Page 4 2706089290
Back to top Go down
justbazz1

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 3:42 am

For a girl who thinks she is too lazy to write a book you are doing remarkably well..I'm very impressed.

g
Back to top Go down
beautifulangel
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:19 pm

Back at her house, Carley began ransacking each room;
pulling up floor boards, poking sticks up the chimneys. "
Nothing,"
she exclaimed "
it must be here somewhere!"
problem is... she thought, I haven't a clue why a good looking darkhunter would be breaking into my house every night. Then an awful thought occurred to her, what if there was a vampire burried somewhere and he was waiting for it to wake up. Her heart started pumping, blood rushed to her ears, suddenly every slight sound became louder.
For God sake pull yourself together, she told herself sternly. "
It's my house and no one lodges in it for free!"
she told herself, more confidently than she actually felt.
Marching into the kitchen she pulled on her gardening gloves, picked up her spade and marched outside. Looking around her garden she thought i'm going to find him or it, whatever he's looking for, then i'll deal with them both.
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 4:39 pm

Very well written and thank you for sharing this with us it makes a change to read something that is written by a person you can relate to as I do with you on this forum. trying blog writing - Page 4 739492727
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:03 pm

Fab!! trying blog writing - Page 4 2706089290
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trying blog writing   trying blog writing - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

trying blog writing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4