altText
altText

2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
frankie25

2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: 2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!]   2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 12:05 am

First topic message reminder :

am looking at coming over to bulgaria this year for 2 to 4 weeks am looking for someware to put my tent and to have a wash and meals!
i will also need help to look at some property why am there as i will not have any transport it will also give me an insight into living there
if you can help i will do 2/4 weeks work in exchange i can do anything from cooking to building work
thanks frankie 2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!] - Page 2 1995268642
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
frankie25

PostSubject: Re: 2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!]   2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:10 pm

SewageSolutionsBg wrote:
If you decide to have a look at the vratsa region, get in touch as i have plenty of space.

:Ch:will let you know when am comeing over am thinking june/august this year
not sure were i will be looking at this time as i need to get a bit more info on the regions
but :Thank you:for your offer and i will contact you if am going to the vratsa region
:Ch:frank
Back to top Go down
Scunnered
Scunnered

PostSubject: Re: 2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!]   2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:34 am

Does anyone know how frankie25 got on? Always interesting to hear people's stories. s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: 2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!]   2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 am

Scunnered wrote:
Does anyone know how frankie25 got on? Always interesting to hear people's stories. s

Good question Scunnered I will send him a pm. Yes indeed it would be good to have some feedback g
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: 2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!]   2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 9:42 am

Its been almost a year now so I would think he has either gone back to the uk or he is still in his tent somewhere in Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!]   2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 to 4 weeks work for free [handyman!!!!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2