altText
altText

Raving Bonkers!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 7:55 pm

When we left France to move to Bulgaria I had to sell my two motorcycles (Ducati and Triumph) as my wife said it would be too 'unsafe' to ride around Sofia with all the traffic.

Having just watched this, I tend to agree:
[url:1y3533gv]http:
//www.
angelfire.
com/ak2/intelligencerreport/high_speed.
html[/url:1y3533gv]

This is not Sofia, this is Moscow, although I have to say the buildings, roads and traffic look very similar to Sofia!

Probably as well I sold the bikes before we left [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:21 pm

OMG! its no wonder after watching that, that bikers have such a bad name I know this is a minority but people only judge by the worst possible standard I was fully expecting to see a body at the end of the film but to my amazement there wasn't. Why do people take such stupid risks? every risk he/she took was a potential killer.
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:29 pm

Its take all sorts Chris but this is an idiot with no respect for life but there are plenty of good bikers on the road ' Thank god.
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Unfortunatly you get these idiots everywhere,and yes they do give us more sensible riders a bad name but what can you do,i have been riding bikes since I was 17, had a few minor incidents,and one broken collar bone in the South of France, but still enjoy riding.
I have every intension of taking my Honda VFR750 over to Bulgaria one of these days. I already have an off road bike over there to play in the mountains
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Raving Bonkers! 3135333095[size=150:2v4albq9]Flaming Nora my hand were sweating just watching and I was flinching all the way through that film - How can people take such unnecessary risks, not only for themselves but to put others lives in danger without a second thought. It is totally irresponsible. Raving Bonkers! 794030042

Oddy Raving Bonkers! 2345823347
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:24 am

Totally agree with you all.

Having ridden bikes since the age of four (and spent my life in the sidecar of a BSA up until the age of four!), it's disgraceful behaviour (and I agree, just a few idiots like that give the majority of us safe bike riders a bad image).

What a shame the Police didn't catch him and throw him in Jail (and ban him for life).

I must admit, the entire way through I was waiting for the loud 'crash' sound and tinkling of broken glass!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:08 am

That was unbelievable and thank the lord we don't have to many riders like this or the world would be a smaller place. I was also expecting to see him off his bike at the end but while I was watching it I was say here jumping all over the place trying to avoid an accident! and why film it ? does he think its clever and why do You tube allow this to be published its only going to teach our younger ones and they are more than likely to think its the right thing to do Raving Bonkers! 794030042
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:55 pm

It takes all sorts but the problem is its the worst that always get away leaving the misery behind them Raving Bonkers! 927475117
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 10:26 pm

I thought this video was going to be funny but soon realised that it was a complete nutter riding his bike in traffic with no thought for any-other road user or their safety, its a pity he didn't get nicked at the end or worse sorry I said that but I think the roads would be a safer place with pillocks like him s
Back to top Go down
tivoliend
Junior user
Junior user

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:59 pm

That was more like playing Mario Kart than real life, what an utter idiot.

There are also many of these type of movie being posted nowadays which is worrying.
Back to top Go down
dobberedout

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:39 am

so be honest you commented that its not right bad person etc etc..........did you watch the whole clip.

no? ok your comment is valid

yes? well thats why he did it!!!
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:19 am

tivoliend wrote:
That was more like playing Mario Kart than real life, what an utter idiot.

There are also many of these type of movie being posted nowadays which is worrying.

Absolutely right and they wonder why our younger ones are going off the rails its no wonder with things like this for them to look at and look up to I do think that you tube should have a responsibility to and to ensure that this type of thing isn't allowed to glorify theses Tw*ts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raving Bonkers! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raving Bonkers!   Raving Bonkers! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raving Bonkers!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-