View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pugwash
Junior user
Junior user

removals Empty
PostSubject: removals   removals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Hi Kev here, just a question to get all those brains going again.
Does anyone know of a cheap removal company who do removals from Spain to Bulgaria?
In the near future I want to shift contents of a 2 bedroom apartment from Alicante Spain over to Yambol and just wondered if any of you knew of a removal firm. No problem if you don't, just thought it would be worth a try.
How are you all bearing up over there? All we have had here is rain and more rain, much more and this island will sink, I tell you. Never mind Spring is just round the corner and that will perk everyone up.
Hope you are all enjoying life. Can't wait to get over.
Cheers,
Kev removals 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Hiya Kev

Sorry to hear you have rain there - but looking on the bright side, most of BG has snow now :removals 3897195628: so I guess you are much better off in Spain for now.

Not sure if any or our members or contacts actually go to Spain but I can certainly pass on their details to you via pm should you wish and you can give them a try. Will you be moving over this year? if so we might see you both at the Silsitra Orphanage Garden Party on 1st Oct as there will be a few people coming from Yambol.

Good luck with your search and please keep us updated. Will be good to have a list of people our members can turn to when needed.

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
Anonymous

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 pm

Hiya Kev,
Sorry about the rain but at least that must be better than the snow we are getting in fits and starts, stroll on summer !
Regards your removals question, if you would like to pm me with further details about when, volume of items etc;
we hopefully can help you out.

kind regards
Bulldog John
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:03 pm

Topic moved from ‹ New member introductions by Admin

g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Pugwash
Junior user
Junior user

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks admin, still trying to find my way around this forum
Kev
Back to top Go down
Pugwash
Junior user
Junior user

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Thanks Oddy,
Don't live in Spain but have an apartment there which we now intend to put on the market and thought the furniture would do just nicely for Bulgaria.
Can't move over to Bulgaria just yet as my wife's mother lives with us and she was 98 there on the 21st Feb so as long as she needs us then here we shall remain but so looking forward to a holiday over there and of course seeing our property.
Got a reply re removals from Bulldog John so let's hope something comes of that.
It's really quite daunting as eventually we shall have to move quite a lot over from our house in the uk plus two dogs and a cat!
Will definitely keep you informed of progress.
Kev removals 3386807041
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 10:51 pm

s

Very best of luck to you Kev - sincerely hope all goes well. I need to get 10 donated computers over to the Silistra Orphanage myself, so will be looking around to see who can help us.

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 am

oddball wrote:
s

Very best of luck to you Kev - sincerely hope all goes well. I need to get 10 donated computers over to the Silistra Orphanage myself, so will be looking around to see who can help us.

Oddy g

Hi Oddy,

I think at least part of the problem is that everything coming out to BG seems to be full. My shipment has been delayed till around 02/03 and the artic (26 pallets) is chocker, so could only take two thirds of my load. The rest will be coming around 15/03 and is likely to be full as well. If not, I'll try to sort something out for you.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:24 pm

Bulldog wrote:
Hiya Kev,
Sorry about the rain but at least that must be better than the snow we are getting in fits and starts, stroll on summer !
Regards your removals question, if you would like to pm me with further details about when, volume of items etc;

kind regards
Bulldog John

If you find you have some spare space you could always contact oddy she is in your neck of the woods in Peterborough and she's always looking for any help that others maybe able to offer so rather than have some empty space perhaps you might want to consider a little free help for the orphans?
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:51 pm

Good thinking Sarah I'm sure Berni would appreciate any spare space or help that he may be able to offer win win for all removals 2706089290
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 6:42 pm

cowshed-sarah wrote:
Bulldog wrote:
Hiya Kev,

kind regards
Bulldog John

If you find you have some spare space you could always contact oddy she is in your neck of the woods in Peterborough and she's always looking for any help that others maybe able to offer so rather than have some empty space perhaps you might want to consider a little free help for the orphans?
Daisy wrote:
Good thinking Sarah I'm sure Berni would appreciate any spare space or help that he may be able to offer win win for all removals 2706089290

s

You are not wrong there girls thanks a million for thinking of us - we can only wait and see what happens. God is good Angel

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
Anonymous

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:30 pm

In response to the last few posts can I just say that this subject has already been brought to my attention via a PM.
Berni we know is obviously doing great work and earns the utmost respect from everybody, including us at Bulldog Express.
In fact Berni was one of the first to wish us well and even referred a potential customer to us to obtain a quote, that sort of kindness deserves not only a mention but reciprocating by us.

What I would say to everyone, before we get a barrage of obvious suggestions which put our base in "
Peterborough - Transport Service - Destination Bulgaria"
together ( ! ) is that do you not think we haven't already considered this ourselves ?

Time will come when we are surely able to help Berni out and we would gladly do so, however, to make false promises wouldn't be beneficial to anyone. Our business is relatively young and has incurred substantial start up cost's and investment from both myself and my business partner. We hope to further establish our business by obtaining regular work from both the private and commercial sector and make this an ongoing successful venture. At the moment we are doing quite well, but this has to continue merely to survive within this competitive market. Recent work has left no space on our van, and I ask myself what would be the point in us allocating space to Berni on such a date then find ourselves either letting her down or turning work away. It's not a good choice to have to make.
For that reason alone we have not yet done any transporting for the Orphanage. However, when we know we can accommodate a consignment ( and it may be at short notice Berni ) we will be happy to do so.

All in all, if we succeed there is every chance of us helping, but the business has to work first or else we may not be here to be able to offer any assistance at all. I hope that sounds reasonable to everyone.

Berni, thank you for your excellent professional courtesy and restraint in not jumping on the bandwagon .... we will be in touch.

Bulldog John
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:10 pm

I read this earlier but decided it didn't need anyone to ad anything. From what I can see you have responded very well to what has only been a suggestion? well until you came to your last line and said "
Berni, thank you for your excellent professional courtesy and restraint in not jumping on the bandwagon .... we will be in touch."
Which I thought was a little uncalled for? I don't see anyone jumping on anything only making a very good suggestion to all concerned but you obviously see this completely different and became very defensive towards the end of what started off as an excellent reply, I do think you could have chosen your words more carefully. I certainly don't think anyone was jumping on anyone!!
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:19 pm

I do see your point here TRF but we all live and learn .
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:30 pm

Hi Guys

Ah bless you John thanks a million for your kind words. As you can see our forum members are the best :Great:and always looking out for us and our cause. Our members know us very well, they also know we do not ask for help, but whoever wants to help us, will come forward in their own time to help in their own way, as I am sure you will in due course.

Therowfamily you are a little darling :Hearts:I suspect Bulldog was only ensuring that he does not get inundated with requests and suggestions. Plus letting us know their current situation and although not in a position to help us right now, They could be in the future and we thank you for that.

We send a lorry load out once a year with Delamode Plc who give us a very good price and has also offered to take our 10 donated computers out for free. We also have a friend who will take them to Delamode PLC in Essex for us and they will be loaded on the lorry to go to Sofia - here is where we hit a small hitch - moving them from Sofia to Silistra - but I am still working on that one. If all else fails the director will send someone to Sofia to collect them.

So thanks to all our lovely members H for your support and consideration. It is always good to know that others are watching out for us :Handshake:Well done everyone

Berni &
Dougie

Oddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

removals Empty
PostSubject: Re: removals   removals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

removals

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next