View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

Good news if it's to be belived?? Empty
PostSubject: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 8:23 pm

Novinite
Good news if it to be believed??

Bulgarian Residential Property Prices Stable

Residential property prices in Bulgaria have stabilized around the level from last year, while the volume of transactions has begun to increase.

According to the Bulgarian National Radio (BNR), the market is driven by buyers who spend between EUR 45 000 and EUR 65 000 for property, real estate agents said.

Russians are the main players on the Bulgarian property market, BNR informed.

Last year, real estate prices dropped by 25-30% and these are the levels around which the market will stabilize in 2011.

Real estate agents have stated that the crisis n the sector remains, but there is a limited supply of the most demanded apartments of two and three rooms. They are offered at a price between EUR 45-65 000, which is as much as Russians pay for a second residence at the Bulgarian Black Sea coast.

Bulgaria still ranks first in Russia in terms of countries which attract the most buyers in the middle segment.

However, there is a growing interest towards Bulgarian holiday homes from Greece, Turkey and Macedonia, and potentially from Poland.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:25 pm

s

Good news if it's to be belived?? 3356871870 LisA Lets keep fingers crossed Bulgaria does get more people interesting buying property this year. g

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 am

LisA wrote:
Bulgarian Residential Property Prices Stable

Well, it can't really fall much more Good news if it's to be belived?? 794030042

I'll stick to what I've been saying for about two years, which is that it'll start on the way up in Sept/Oct. I did think it would be only a slight rise before, but now revise that to a noticeable upwards move.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 9:20 pm

Got to agree with you George but the big problem is there is so many people who only to make a quick buck and never did so they hung onto their investment and I think when they see a rise we will see an even bigger flood of property for sale which will again hold the prices down even longer.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:32 am

Blink wrote:
Got to agree with you George but the big problem is there is so many people who only to make a quick buck and never did so they hung onto their investment and I think when they see a rise we will see an even bigger flood of property for sale which will again hold the prices down even longer.

Not sure I agree with you, Blink - there may be a rise, but not a "
flood"
. I think many have sold at a loss and the rest will keep their property long-term. Others "
holding-on"
, will obviously not make that "
quick buck"
and will still be selling at a loss to get some return soon. Price levels are not going to return to their highest level for a good five or six years and many cannot afford to hang on that long. c s s
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 am

im concerned at the number of people leaving bulgaria, our village has over 50 properties for sale in 4 years, 2 have sold but 10 couples have left bulgaria. thats not a good sign. Good news if it's to be belived?? 3135333095
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:47 am

The south of Turkey is going through the same turmoil with properties, the value of properties has hit the bottom and the situation is exacerbated by a lot of Brits leaving and going back to the UK or other parts of the world. Expats living here feel they have no rights, the Turkish government have repeatedly increased the cost of Residency Permits to the Brits and left the Germans, Italians and the French out of the equation, they can stay here for next to nothing for some reason. So a lot of Brits have washed their hands with Turkey, "
A Place in the Sun"
was the original idea by many, but the Turkish government have eliminated any thoughts along those lines. Bulgaria on the other hand gives a lot more support to Brits living abroad because they are in the EU, Turkey of course is a Republic and can do what it likes without asking Brussels for permission first.

So Bulgaria will benefit from those of us leaving Turkey, which I know is a small consolation but at least it is a step in the right direction.

Good news if it's to be belived?? 1536469901 Good news if it's to be belived?? 1536469901 Good news if it's to be belived?? 1536469901 Good news if it's to be belived?? 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:52 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
The south of Turkey is going through the same turmoil with properties, the value of properties has hit the bottom and the situation is exacerbated by a lot of Brits leaving and going back to the UK or other parts of the world. Expats living here feel they have no rights, the Turkish government have repeatedly increased the cost of Residency Permits to the Brits and left the Germans, Italians and the French out of the equation, they can stay here for next to nothing for some reason. So a lot of Brits have washed their hands with Turkey, "
A Place in the Sun"
was the original idea by many, but the Turkish government have eliminated any thoughts along those lines. Bulgaria on the other hand gives a lot more support to Brits living abroad because they are in the EU, Turkey of course is a Republic and can do what it likes without asking Brussels for permission first.

So Bulgaria will benefit from those of us leaving Turkey, which I know is a small consolation but at least it is a step in the right direction.

Good news if it's to be belived?? 1536469901 Good news if it's to be belived?? 1536469901 Good news if it's to be belived?? 1536469901 Good news if it's to be belived?? 1536469901

Better off out of it then, Eric. If they don't want you, just tell them to **** themselves and come here instead.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Can't wait George - hoping we sell in April or May, sooner would be better of course. Looking forward to letting the dogs go in 2000 square metres of garden, they have no-where here to let off steam and have a romp around, so my GSD will have a real good time. My DIY skills will be put to the test also, did lots in the UK so I know what I am doing, I go to sleep over here thinking of the rewiring and the plumbing, but it will be worth it when we have purchased and I have got stuck into it. Just got to find a house in BG first, with a biggish garden.

s s s s s
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:18 pm

itchyfeet wrote:
Can't wait George - hoping we sell in April or May, sooner would be better of course. Looking forward to letting the dogs go in 2000 square metres of garden, they have no-where here to let off steam and have a romp around, so my GSD will have a real good time. My DIY skills will be put to the test also, did lots in the UK so I know what I am doing, I go to sleep over here thinking of the rewiring and the plumbing, but it will be worth it when we have purchased and I have got stuck into it. Just got to find a house in BG first, with a biggish garden.

s s s s s

Nice to hear your so excited Eric but just a word of warning if you take your dogs out with you for a walk either have them on a lead or very close by I have known dogs that are lose being shot.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:23 pm

cheekychops wrote:
Nice to hear your so excited Eric but just a word of warning if you take your dogs out with you for a walk either have them on a lead or very close by I have known dogs that are lose being shot.

Surely, those doing the shooting can tell if the dog is with someone or a stray? If they can't, that's why not enough strays are being shot.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:26 pm

If your dog runs off and the farmer fears for his livestock he will shoot it without question I have seen this done on 3 occasions so I speak from experience, I'm not saying all farmers are the same but as you know there are virtually no fences in Bulgaria so the only way they can protect is to shoot and ask questions after
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:30 pm

cheekychops wrote:
If your dog runs off and the farmer fears for his livestock he will shoot it without question I have seen this done on 3 occasions so I speak from experience, I'm not saying all farmers are the same but as you know there are virtually no fences in Bulgaria so the only way they can protect is to shoot and ask questions after

I shan't disagree with you on that, cheekychops, but if the farmers are actually shooting so many, why are there still so many strays and wild dogs? They should have been decimated by now.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 4:43 pm

cheekychops wrote:

Thanks for the advice cheekychops I walk them on leads now and will continue to do the same in BG. My GSD is inquisitive and is apt to wander off, so they will always be on a lead, hopefully we will be able to find a property with a nice big garden with some good fencing.
Dogs here are sometimes shot, no-one knows who has a gun here, there is also a lot of poisons left in litter bins and stray animals often get poisoned and die by the bins, horrid!!

s s s
Back to top Go down
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 9:00 am

On an average, property prices have fallen by a third from their highs in some locations prices are down by as much as 50%. Analysts expect prices to fall further in 2011, though prices in Sofia and other big cities are likely to stabilise and for Bulgaria as a whole. The luxury home sector has not suffered as much and is more impervious to short-term trends. Demand is beginning to improve in some coastal areas and more beach property deals were completed in 2010 than in 2009. In 2010, the holiday home segment performed better than in 2009 with more foreign buyers, especially Russians, buying properties along the coast. Good news if it's to be belived?? 739492727
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good news if it's to be belived??   Good news if it's to be belived?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good news if it's to be belived??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next