altText
altText

Anybody had any dealings with Samax

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
dantheman

Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi
new to the forum so any help would be greatly appreciated
Thinking of buying a property from a company in Sofia and wondered if anybody had any dealings with them
The companies name is Samax
Seem decent enough but would be happier if i could find someone who had used them or knew of them

Thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
saltire

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 3:51 pm

how do you pm :(
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 4:26 pm

If you look under the person's name , you will see a little box with PM on it. Click it and it will allow you to send a PM g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:18 pm

saltire wrote:
how do you pm :(
Hi Saltire,
I have just returned from 3 weeks in Sofia work related meetings nothing to do with properties EU stuff etc however at the embassy i was put in the right direction &
meet some very interesting contacts although there is much corruption still in BG in many walks of life there are many goverment officials who which to fight fraud ,scams etc it doesnt help BG s standing in the EU and slows things down before grants are sanctioned ,Have you found out how to pm i see the MOD has gave you advice on this,
Back to top Go down
gazzy
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:36 pm

Thanks Andy for the PM Saltire may appreciate the same Pm thanks bud Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 4 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm

I have sent saltire a Pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody had any dealings with Samax   Anybody had any dealings with Samax - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody had any dealings with Samax

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information about buying property and living in Bulgaria-