altText

Double electric bill.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Double electric bill. Empty
PostSubject: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:10 pm

every february, my electric bill is double what the january bill was. just looked and february is 184 levs and my january bill was 99 levs.

the first year, our bulgarian neighbour told us that this month was 2 electric bills, which of course we did not believe and thought maybe some difficulties with the language. nope, he was quite correct. Double electric bill. 794030042
so off we went to Eon for an explanation, wait for it...............................................................

"
it is always more at this time of year, because you cooked your christmas dinner."
Double electric bill. 1865348797

I have tried over the years for someone to explain this without success. i know i have not used anymore electric, but that yearly double bill still arrives. Double electric bill. 794030042
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:15 pm

starlite wrote:
every february, my electric bill is double what the january bill was. just looked and february is 184 levs and my january bill was 99 levs.

the first year, our bulgarian neighbour told us that this month was 2 electric bills, which of course we did not believe and thought maybe some difficulties with the language. nope, he was quite correct. Double electric bill. 794030042
so off we went to Eon for an explanation, wait for it...............................................................

"
it is always more at this time of year, because you cooked your christmas dinner."

I have tried over the years for someone to explain this without success. i know i have not used anymore electric, but that yearly double bill still arrives. Double electric bill. 794030042

Is it something to do with the fact that Xmas and New Year comes into the meter reading date, and if so that would make it a 5-6 week month Double electric bill. 3367882216
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:26 pm

s

I guess you are cooking the Christmas dinner for all the villages in your area than Double electric bill. 1865348797

My guess is, it is an estimated bill as they cannot get out in Dec/Jan due to weather and when the Feb one comes in the actual units have been calculated.

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:55 pm

oddball wrote:
s

I guess you are cooking the Christmas dinner for all the villages in your area than Double electric bill. 1865348797

My guess is, it is an estimated bill as they cannot get out in Dec/Jan due to weather and when the Feb one comes in the actual units have been calculated.

Oddy g

You could be right. Mine was read in Dec &
Jan and I have just got a bill for 6.09leva, so at least I know the electricity is working for the
security system and CCTV
By the way Oddy I notice that you still had an allocation of one more smiley :Very funny 2:but I couldn't use any more myself because you have stolen
my allocation as well
ATB
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 6:55 pm

OOps!!!

Thank you very much Willow I sure know who my friends are not !!!! Now the boss will give me a good talking to and I was hoping my allocations would slip through :0(( no similes allowed for the rest of the day.

Oddy
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:42 pm

starlite wrote:

"

Am I right in saying that your January bill is for electricity used in December and the February bill is for electricity used in January
with snow about and very cold
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:52 pm

starlite wrote:

"

Maybe a smaller turkey will have to suffice for next Christmas.

Double electric bill. 2381841692 Double electric bill. 2381841692
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:56 pm

yes, nice one Double electric bill. 1865348797 Double electric bill. 2204270746
Back to top Go down
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 am

Have you noticed any extension leads made made from speaker wire going to your neighbours from your house? The Speaker wire is a dead give away!!
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:40 am

we worked that one out the first year when my bills were ranging from a thousand levs to 400 levs, made a complaint and the next day eon arrived and removed the meter and gave us a new one. the bills mainly now are now usually under 100 levs, how strange. Double electric bill. 1865348797 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:46 am

itchyfeet wrote:

Maybe a smaller turkey will have to suffice for next Christmas.

Chicken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double electric bill.   Double electric bill. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Double electric bill.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1