altText

dolly mixtures

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mickhev
Super user
Super user

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:07 pm

Thought i would share this with you all,just had a doggy bag from England,just enjoyed a packet of dolly mixtures,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn loverly and i have lots of other goodies i will enjoy,can you believe 25 kilos at a pound a kilo.dhl will be my choice in the future,so cheap,as a lot of english supermarkets are now doing buy one get 2 free

Mike
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Yum Yum Yum dolly mixtures 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:44 am

mickhev wrote:
Thought i would share this with you all,just had a doggy bag from England,just enjoyed a packet of dolly mixtures,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn loverly and i have lots of other goodies i will enjoy,can you believe 25 kilos at a pound a kilo.dhl will be my choice in the future,so cheap,as a lot of english supermarkets are now doing buy one get 2 free

Mike

Hi Mike,

We are importing a lot of sweets for the shop at the end of this month to include dolly mixtures, along with toasted teacakes, jelly beans, jelly babies, , fudge, pear drops, etc., etc - about 60 varieties.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
berylc

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:52 pm

MMM toasted teacakes!!
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:43 am

Don't forget to let everyone know when you have them stock, I bet you won't have them for long once news gets out dolly mixtures 3023850720
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:18 am

Pineapple chunks, Rhubarb and Custard Jameson Caramels MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Candy Twist MMMMMMMM

Milk Gums. Wine Gums. Hate you Hate You [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just spent half an hour discussing sweets of our past. All the things that are banned now.
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 pm

I used to love curlywurlys H
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:47 pm

As kids, my brother and I could either go to school on the bus, or save the bus fare (threepence), walk to school and call in the sweet shop on the way home.

Those were the days when you could get 4 blackjacks or fruit salads for a penny!

Oh, and chocolate logs, those foam banana things and those little spaceships full of sherbert!

I also enjoyed cough candy, cola-cubes and wine gums (in 2 oz bags of course)
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:58 pm

Eric's favourite are wine gums, liquorice all sorts and dark chocolate frys chocolate creams.

Mine well not a lot i don't like, cadburys creme eggs, caramac, all milk chocolate, sweet coconut mushrooms and going back a few years sweet tobacco.
H
Back to top Go down
sandra6
Junior user
Junior user

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:12 pm

do you remember frys five centres they had (as it says) five different cream centres along the bar, yum, &
walnut whips, &
how do you spell =kalie or cayli ? that sugery stuff you dipped you spanish in, it had different flavours like cream soda, rainbow, strawberry. &
spanish laces in diferent colours to, my girls used to love the crunchy letters from there grandad, sandra
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:30 pm

do you remember the 2oz triangular toffee bags. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:45 am

sallyann wrote:
Don't forget to let everyone know when you have them stock, I bet you won't have them for long once news gets out dolly mixtures 3023850720

Don't worry, I will s s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dolly mixtures Empty
PostSubject: Re: dolly mixtures   dolly mixtures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dolly mixtures

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ExPat Lounge-