altText

Closing of the Chat Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Closing of the Chat Box - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi Folks

Seems the 'chat box' at the top of the forum is not being used at all (except perhaps one or two posts per day).

So, we ask you all to vote, to 'use it or lose it' as it takes up space on Ashley's server that could be used elsewhere.

If we get a 'use it' vote, then please do just that and just put a quick post up in the chat box whenever you are on line.

If we get a 'lost it' vote, then don't come back moaning later that it has been removed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We will leave the poll one month, and if we don't have sufficient votes to make an informed decision based on our members, then it will be removed.

Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com

AuthorMessage
Phil-H
Super user
Super user
Phil-H

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 3:26 pm

I always thought it strange that very few people (if any) ever showed as used it, although I for one am glad to see the end of the information from the page.

I think sometimes these things seem a good idea at the time, but can also be monopolised by just a few people to the point the majority don't bother looking or trying to give it a go, I know from other chat box's for me they are just tooo fast, by the time I have read one comment, there has usually been 3 or 4 more, so no chance of keeping up.
Back to top Go down
Brian1
Senior user
Senior user
Brian1

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 7:37 pm

About time it was gone, always thought it was a waist of time. Closing of the Chat Box - Page 3 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Closing of the Chat Box

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3