altText

Closing of the Chat Box

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chris
Chris

Closing of the Chat Box Empty
PostSubject: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi Folks

Seems the 'chat box' at the top of the forum is not being used at all (except perhaps one or two posts per day).

So, we ask you all to vote, to 'use it or lose it' as it takes up space on Ashley's server that could be used elsewhere.

If we get a 'use it' vote, then please do just that and just put a quick post up in the chat box whenever you are on line.

If we get a 'lost it' vote, then don't come back moaning later that it has been removed [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We will leave the poll one month, and if we don't have sufficient votes to make an informed decision based on our members, then it will be removed.

Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:11 pm

Apart from voting ... please leave a comment as to why you would or wouldn't prefer to keep or get rid of the chat.

Thanks
Chris
Back to top Go down
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:37 pm

I don't care either way I never use it because no one is there but I wouldn't want to stop others if they want it Closing of the Chat Box 2581928987
Back to top Go down
meezer
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 6:49 pm

iv never used it but would if there was anyone else on it s
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Never used it so I don't mind T
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Have used it a few times, but not many people usually on it.

c c c c
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:52 pm

its not really been a chat room, people are not on here at the same time, so it has not got the ongoing chat, but it is nice to see the cheery hello or what others are up to at that time, so being the rebel, i quite like it. would be nice to see more comments there, so keep it for a while longer and see what develops. g
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 12:46 am

Never felt the need to use it and if I did most respectable members would be in bed c
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 am

Only used it once and there wasn't anybody to chat to Closing of the Chat Box 927475117 s
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:51 pm

I never ever use it, so I vote we close it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:52 pm

coriolanus wrote:
I never ever use it, so I vote we close it.

You were the last to use it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Quite right s s s
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 5:08 pm

I'm new on the forum so I don't really know but I have voted to keep it because I think it could be beneficial if more peeps used it it would be nice sometimes to talk to someone in Bulgaria and its live.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:02 pm

I don't really see any point in the chat system I've never really used it so I voted for it to go Closing of the Chat Box 3023850720
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 pm

s

Please can we help Chris here, he has set up this voting pole to help members decide if they still want chat. There is not much response and it would help considerably if you were to vote yes or no. Thanks for your support.

My vote is to get rid of chat as it is very rarely used

Oddy g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Closing of the Chat Box   Closing of the Chat Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Closing of the Chat Box

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next