View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
davshaz
Super user
Super user
davshaz

Yearly accounts - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 11:22 am

First topic message reminder :

I have just had this from my agent and wondered if the price was ok? I can't remember what we paid last year Yearly accounts - Page 3 3998065313

Annual Company Financial Reports
All Bulgarian Companies must complete and submit an annual Company Financial Report to the Trade Registry Agency prior to June 30th according to Bulgarian law. Failure to do so could result in a fine of between 1,500BGN &
3,000BGN.
The cost for this service to our clients will be 140BGN inclusive of 52.50BGN government tax.

Yearly accounts - Page 3 2581928987
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 pm

BGIan wrote:
6. Micro-enterprises and small enterprises /except investment companies and financial holding companies/ are released from the obligation to submit their annual reports on activity.

Thanks very much for this info, dont know how we, me and my BG partner missed this very good news, i understand the above as, no need to submit to the registry anymore, very easy and free to keep a nil trading company in BG now!

BG Ian

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you tell us where you found this info please.....
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:19 pm

oddball wrote:
BGIan wrote:
6. Micro-enterprises and small enterprises /except investment companies and financial holding companies/ are released from the obligation to submit their annual reports on activity.

Thanks very much for this info, dont know how we, me and my BG partner missed this very good news, i understand the above as, no need to submit to the registry anymore, very easy and free to keep a nil trading company in BG now!

BG Ian

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can you tell us where you found this info please.....

Err No6 above in Andy's post
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 9:22 pm

yes just saw it Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but are we classed as Micro-enterprises and small enterprises ? Yearly accounts - Page 3 3897195628
Back to top Go down
Andy
Super user
Super user
Andy

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2016 10:38 pm

oddball wrote:
yes just saw it Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but are we classed as Micro-enterprises and small enterprises ? Yearly accounts - Page 3 3897195628

Not sure but you could contact them and ask

Contacts: Bulgaria Legal and GS Georgieva & Partners Law Office

BULGARIA LEGAL - Varna
Bulgaria
9000, Varna
8, str. Stefan Stambolov,
floor 1, office 1
Tel.: +359 (0)52 604422
Fax: +359 (0)52 617226

BULGARIA LEGAL- Sofia
1142, Sofia
bul."Vasil Levski" 46
fl.3, office 6

Tel.: +359 (0)2 995 0628
Fax: +359 (0)2 995 0539

UK telephone number

BULGARIA LEGAL - Newcastle
UK Tel.: +44 (0)191 640 8899
UK Fax:+44 (0) 709 288 5817

Email: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2016 8:28 am

Thank you i will asK Borislav [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] first g
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2016 8:43 pm

Has anyone got a definitive answer yet ?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2016 7:15 am

krypton wrote:
Has anyone got a definitive answer yet ?

not yet hun will post it on facebook and see if anyone has heard anything.
Back to top Go down
bulgariabill
Super user
Super user
bulgariabill

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 9:51 am

Hi All
the below from my Lawyer -BG Legal- always helpful and quick to respond :-) Hope it helps ??

My Question:-

basically ​does that mean 'Us' - non trading zero accounts, or is there a definition of what a micro enterprise is ??

The Reply:-

The definition of a micro-enterprise:
Micro-enterprises - those that to 31st of December of the current reporting period do not exceed the limits of at least two of the following three criteria:
-                     Balance value of the assets - 700 000 BGN
-                     Net revenue from sales - 1 400 000 BGN
-                     Average number of the employees during the reporting period - 10 people

So yes, those are “you” - non trading with zero accounts.

But the meaning of the new text of the law is not that micro-enterprises are released from the obligation to submit their accountancy reports but  their annual reports on activity - those are special forms that consist of about 50 pages as presently those forms are submitted by companies that have any activity, companies without any activity do not submit those anyway)))

Bill
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 10:17 am

thank you for the Info.......
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2016 8:28 pm

Thanks Bill T T T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yearly accounts   Yearly accounts - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yearly accounts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3