altText
altText
altText

UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students Empty
PostSubject: UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students   UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 1:31 pm

Novinite

Bulgarian high-school students wishing to study abroad continue to favor British colleges and universities.
Colleges and universities in Great Britain are again the top choice of Bulgarian students who wish to continue their education abroad.

The data was reported Sunday by Bistra Ilieva, manager of a consulting company for foreign languages and education abroad.

The company organized in Sofia the European exhibit "
Open Doors for Education Abroad.

The majority of visitors are Bulgarian sophomores and seniors, planning to study in foreign universities.

The UK schools are followed by those in France and Germany while the Scandinavian countries are also turning lately into a top choice and destination, particularly Finland and Sweden.

The exhibit is organized with the assistance of the Embassies of the above countries and their cultural institutes in Sofia.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students   UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:04 am

Despite changes for the worst in latter years, the educational system in the UK has always been the best in the world, particularly in the universities. The foreign students have always paid the fees and brought in fairly large sums for the British Government to squander :)) s s s s s
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students   UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:14 pm

I wonder where the Bulgarians get all the cash that need for their fees? lets face it Bulgaria isn't a rich country and I can't see that the Bulgarian government will be paying it all
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students   UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:16 pm

LisA wrote:
I wonder where the Bulgarians get all the cash that need for their fees? lets face it Bulgaria isn't a rich country and I can't see that the Bulgarian government will be paying it all

Hi LisA,

Have you not seen the new 4x4s with blacked out windows? UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students 2381841692 UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students 1865348797 UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students 1865348797 s s s
Back to top Go down
Nikolay
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students   UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:08 am

LisA wrote:

banks... loans... g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students   UK Colleges Remain Top Choice for Bulgarian Students Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1