altText
altText
altText

Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dreamer

Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Empty
PostSubject: Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .   Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . 1536469901
Hi everyone I currently live in Didim in Turkey and am planning on popping over to have a look in the above areas with view to re allocating there.

Could anyone please tell me the easiest way to get to Elhovo. I was thinking Bus to Istanbul then Bus to Erdine .Then??????

Has anyone any pointers or info they could share with me .

Thank you . Dreamer x Angel
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .   Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:24 pm

There is a train from Istanbul which goes to Ivailovgrad in Bulgaria and then you could take it from there, you could get a bus to Edirne and then a bus from there. Edirne is about 45-60 minutes from Elhovo and another 20 or so mins from Yambol, thats the best I can do but there is a few on here in Turke like Eric (itchfeeet) who may give you better advice Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . 1430720830

O r try the bus Tel +90 (212) 658 0061
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .   Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:22 pm

dreamer wrote:
Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . 1536469901
Hi everyone I currently live in Didim in Turkey and am planning on popping over to have a look in the above areas with view to re allocating there.

Could anyone please tell me the easiest way to get to Elhovo. I was thinking Bus to Istanbul then Bus to Erdine .Then??????

Has anyone any pointers or info they could share with me .

Thank you . Dreamer x Angel

Hi dreamer, we still live in Didim and as yet have still to visit BG. I am not too sure about the route yet, but will make enquiries and get back to you.
Welcome to the forum, it's good on here, useful advice and good members.
Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . 1660588075

Eric

c c c
Back to top Go down
dreamer

PostSubject: Re: Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .   Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:26 pm

:Thank you:Thank you for your input I will look into this further as deffo need to come and have a look around .

Dreamer .xxx
Back to top Go down
borntolaze
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .   Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:40 pm

Welcome to the forum dreamer Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . 2581928987
Come take a look around the VT area as well, it's a lovely area.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .   Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:51 pm

Welcome, dreamer Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . 1660588075 Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . 1995268642 s s s
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .   Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:52 pm

Can I just remind everyone that this isn't the introduction forum Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . 3628201804
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
blanche

PostSubject: Re: Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .   Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 6:02 pm

hi there we are in akbuk and are planning to go over to bulgaria for a look!!!!!!!!!!! very soon. we have booked our bus tickets locally in akbuk but you can do it in the bus station in didim. didm - istanbul 60ytl with pamukkale buses. then i think its between 10ytl and 19ytl to get to erdine depending on which carrier you use. hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .   Didim to  Elhovo or Yambol . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Didim to Elhovo or Yambol .

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1