altText

Population increase in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snail
Senior user
Senior user

Population increase in Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Population increase in Bulgaria   Population increase in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:01 am

lt just me thinking about how Bulgaria is a land with golden opportunities with such vast open spaces can build more of a improved improved infrastructure that will not clash with the beauty of the enviourment.The villages and towns are lovely and in no way are they overcrowded.

But this is my point and l don't know if all are aware of what been published in the news lately about Turkey.ls that more and more ex-pats are turning their backs on Turkey because of loss of faith,with the huge rise in residency permits,the health insuranse,the tapu issue,the swindling in the property industry and the hassaling and the 2 tier system not to mention the rest has all taken it's toll now and people here want to move to other places.
Bulgaria comes up many times,because of the open spaces and it is less exspensive then Turkey.Bulgaria has a lot more to offer then Turkey.l have been approached by quite a few buyers here in Turkey saying what l just written here and want to move to Bulgaria or back to England,because of all these issues.
l also heard that the scams of the property industry is classed as a civil matter and not a criminal matter.Well! straight away that tells me a lot now about what is happening here.
Read the article in the voice paper in Altinkum about ex-pats have loss faith,which l have been saying this all along for years but ignored and verbally threatened to keep quiet about it.

So!,l think more buyers in Turkey will abandon the life here and will move to Bulgaria.lt looks like the Bulgarian economy will improve greatly if they do not follow what Turkey has been doing.The proper non corrupt regulative boards must be in place to promote a faith in the system,this alone will bring in the capital.

What do you think.Will the properties increase once the demand rises and also the ex-pats have many skilled occupations that will benefit Bulgaria and set up jobs for the locals.
Turkey has nothing to offer for me ,but everyone to their own views.

l have now bought a lovely property to set up a business with a regular income,that turkey system does not allow foriegners to be issued with working permits.

The trust is now gone for me and hope Bulgaria will secure the faith in trust to promote the economy in a healthy way.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Population increase in Bulgaria   Population increase in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:18 am

I hear what you say snail but overall there isn't an increase but a decrease and its set to continue for a while here's an article that shows whats happening in Bulgaria. although I do know that there is an influx from various places round the world I don't think its going to have any impact of property prices for some time to come.

The population of Bulgarian has decreased to 7.563 million, returning to the 1956 figure, Bulgarian National Television said on August 23 2010.

The difference is that the life expectancy of Bulgarians has increased from 1956 levels, by 10 years for women, up to 77, and by five years for men, up to 69.

According to the report, more than 80 000 babies were born in Bulgaria in 2009, but in spite of this, there is a persistent negative birth rate, currently at negative 3.5 in 1000 people, which nevertheless marks an improvement from 2005, when it was at its record 5.4 in 1000 people.

About 428 centenarians live in Bulgaria, while there are 3186 Bulgarians who are close to turning 100 year old, aged between 95 and 99.

Bulgaria’s population at the end of 2009 was 7563 710, a figure 0.6 per cent lower than in 2008 but representing the lowest rate of population decrease since 1993, according to National Statistical Institute (NSI) figures released on March 24 2010.

The decrease in the population was attributed to emigration and a continued negative birth rate. The deficit between deaths and births was 27 112.

This data has long since been deemed obsolete with many Bulgarians freely working and living outside Bulgaria since the country's accession to the European Union in 2007.

Women were 51.6 per cent of the population in Bulgaria, which as a whole had an average age of 41.8 years.

In Bulgaria, 71.4 per cent of people were living in cities, according to the National Statistical Institute.

The working-age population at the end of 2009 accounted for 63.1 per cent, but the figure was 32 000 lower than the previous year.

A total of 1700 foreign nationals were registered as living in Sofia in 2009, the NSI said on April 15 2010.

The average age of men in Sofia was 38.6, while the average age of women in Sofia in 2009 was 42.2. For every 1000 men there were 1102 women, NSI data said.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Population increase in Bulgaria   Population increase in Bulgaria Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:25 am

snail wrote:
lt just me thinking about how Bulgaria is a land with golden opportunities with such vast open spaces can build more of a improved improved infrastructure that will not clash with the beauty of the enviourment.The villages and towns are lovely and in no way are they overcrowded.

But this is my point and l don't know if all are aware of what been published in the news lately about Turkey.ls that more and more ex-pats are turning their backs on Turkey because of loss of faith,with the huge rise in residency permits,the health insuranse,the tapu issue,the swindling in the property industry and the hassaling and the 2 tier system not to mention the rest has all taken it's toll now and people here want to move to other places.
Bulgaria comes up many times,because of the open spaces and it is less exspensive then Turkey.Bulgaria has a lot more to offer then Turkey.l have been approached by quite a few buyers here in Turkey saying what l just written here and want to move to Bulgaria or back to England,because of all these issues.
l also heard that the scams of the property industry is classed as a civil matter and not a criminal matter.Well! straight away that tells me a lot now about what is happening here.
Read the article in the voice paper in Altinkum about ex-pats have loss faith,which l have been saying this all along for years but ignored and verbally threatened to keep quiet about it.

So!,l think more buyers in Turkey will abandon the life here and will move to Bulgaria.lt looks like the Bulgarian economy will improve greatly if they do not follow what Turkey has been doing.The proper non corrupt regulative boards must be in place to promote a faith in the system,this alone will bring in the capital.

What do you think.Will the properties increase once the demand rises and also the ex-pats have many skilled occupations that will benefit Bulgaria and set up jobs for the locals.
Turkey has nothing to offer for me ,but everyone to their own views.

l have now bought a lovely property to set up a business with a regular income,that turkey system does not allow foriegners to be issued with working permits.

The trust is now gone for me and hope Bulgaria will secure the faith in trust to promote the economy in a healthy way.

Well done snail I am sure you have done the right thing by moving to BG. We are still here and believe we have a buyer for our property in Altinkum. BG does seem to have more going for it and I am coming over in 6 or 8 weeks to look around and see what the country has to offer.
Turkey seemed the perfect place to go and live the "
Place in the Sun"
6 years ago, but so much has changed since then. By the time the Turkish government and the British Embassy wake up to the fact that we are all leaving Turkey there will be very few Brits left here. I have nothing against the Turkish people, we have some lovely Turkish friends, but the time has come to get out.

c c c
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Population increase in Bulgaria   Population increase in Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Population increase in Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1