altText
altText

A question about sofware job

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
neo.bg
Anonymous

A question about sofware job Empty
PostSubject: A question about sofware job   A question about sofware job Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Hi all. I have a question regarding job opportunities in Bulgaria in the software field. I have only 3 years experience in this field, I am an Indian and don't know Bulgarian language. Is it possible to look for a software job reaching there? How is the current situation in the software field? If you know any good websites or other information about jobs in Bulgaria please do sent.

I request your advices and suggestions.
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: A question about sofware job   A question about sofware job Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:56 pm

I don't know anything about jobs in the software industry but I do think you will need the language its very difficult in Bulgaria to get any job with knowing the language so I would try and learn as much as you can, we have a youg lady on here in the laguage section of the forum who is very good so perhaps you should start there, perhaps someone else can help with the software job? 1 question though' WHAT SORT OF SOFTWARE??? A question about sofware job 1430720830
Back to top Go down
neo.bg
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A question about sofware job   A question about sofware job Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Thankyou for your reply. Yes, I am learning Bulgarian. There is some topics here in the forum regarding Bulgarian learning? I will go ahead and check them.

Regarding your question;
I mean developing web applications, windows software and similar things in different computer languages.

I Appreciate your reply. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mickhev
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: A question about sofware job   A question about sofware job Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 6:59 pm

Most software is American and the English language so no problems there,but if you intend to work in Bulgaria then you need to learn,depends if you intend to develop the software or mearly use whats there
Back to top Go down
neo.bg
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A question about sofware job   A question about sofware job Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 4:57 pm

Hi Mickhev, thank you for your suggestion. Yes I intend to find a job in Bulgaria in a software company, I am trying to learn the language. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: A question about sofware job   A question about sofware job Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:59 pm

Surley some software is written for the Bulgarian market only so the Bulgarian languge would be needed I would have thought? as with any other country A question about sofware job 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A question about sofware job   A question about sofware job Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A question about sofware job

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1