View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Newerwaves
Junior user
Junior user
Newerwaves

Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anybody got any recommendations for rock bands in Bulgaria? Looking to try and get to some gigs when I get out there and want to know who to check out.

Also, is this forum just for Bulgarian bands or from any country? Got some recommendations I could give myself.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
АзСъмОтБългария
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:46 am

Yes,because Vasko Grupata means Vasko the Group haha Patch-Krupka/Кръпка/ Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:14 pm

АзСъмОтБългария wrote:
Yes,because Vasko Grupata means Vasko the Group haha Patch-Krupka/Кръпка/

АзСъмОтБългария, can you PLEASE stop correcting everybody.

We all try out best in Bulgarian and we NEVER point out your mistakes in your English.

Thank You
Мерси Много
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:19 pm

:OffTopic:this topic is about rock bands, not grammar checks, if you feel the need to correct someone then please use the pm system im sure they will appreciate this,not.

many thanks for the information oldun, i believe last years rockfest was quite a success. :Great:as the festivals go late into the night are there camping facilities or hotels near the venue. g s
Back to top Go down
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Hi Chris and Starlight. Thanks for the support but I'm sure our Bulgarian friend is trying to be helpful although I had already worked out what 'Krupkata' meant. However, this is an English forum so I gave the English translation which my Bulgarian friend in the band Magistrii gave me. Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 1536469901
Yes, there is camping allowed in Mindya but you have to bring your own tent! There is also a river where you can cool down or take a nice walk. If you want a professional site there is Camping Veliko Tarnovo just down the road in Draghezhovo - Google their website.
Last year exceeded all our expectations so watch out for this year. Still trying to get the breweries to put up some sponsorship since they sold such a lot last year and it means the event can be free to all.
No hotels in the village but there are a couple of villas - one with a pool if you 'Google' Mindya. They are owned by Bulgarians.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:38 pm

oldun wrote:
Hi Chris and Starlight. Thanks for the support but I'm sure our Bulgarian friend is trying to be helpful

Hi oldun

Perhaps you're right and I hope so too. However, our Bulgarian 'friend' has already been warned by Admin and the Moderators for over-correction of all our attempts at Bulgarian and also for posting in Bulgarian without an appropriate English translation.

For me, there are 'ways and means' of helping people, but laughing at their errors is not one of them.

Chris
Back to top Go down
АзСъмОтБългария
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:12 pm

removed. off topic.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:20 pm

АзСъмОтБългария wrote:
Calm down,Chris.

How dare you?

You are speaking to a forum Moderator and Administrator here. We all spend a huge lot of time and trouble to keep this forum what it is and we do NOT appreciate comments like your last one.

You have been warned more than once and yet you continue to push our forum rules

If you wish to open a personal dialog with me in Bulgarian, then please do.

However, personally, I would suggest you apologise, not only to me but the other members you have constantly had a go at, immediately as I feel you will be banned for this response.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:21 pm

АзСъмОтБългария wrote:
Calm down,Chris.

I don't normally deal with matters like this on the open forum but please take note that this is your FINAL warning ! There is no need to tell Chris to calm down he is doing his job as a mod and if you can not behave in the correct way then you have no place here. I would also suggest you follow the good advice given by Chris.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:21 pm

Oh sorry Chris - I didn't realise that. Is this person actually a Bulgarian or some English person showing off his Bulgarian because the Bulgarians I have met have been very supportive of my attempts at their language? Never make me feel silly. T s
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:26 pm

oldun wrote:
the Bulgarians I have met have been very supportive of my attempts at their language?

In my experience very true oldun. All my friends and neighbours appreciate the fact I'm speaking in a foreign language and love it when I try to speak Bulgarian, and never, laugh at my mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:36 pm

Chris wrote:
In my experience very true oldun. All my friends and neighbours appreciate the fact I'm speaking in a foreign language and love it when I try to speak Bulgarian, and never, laugh at my mistakes

I speak reasonable Bulgarian and fluent Russian, which all the Bulgarians understand. In Balchik, however, I am quite often told to f*** myself if I make a mistake in Bulgarian or to f*** myself if I speak my fluent Russian or English. Beyond this, I am frequently told to f*** off home (in Balchik) and this is often taken to be Russia and not the UK. So, one deduces the Balchik Bulgarian is an uneducated and ignorant oaf, as indeed, he is. Your mileage may differ. s s s s
Back to top Go down
АзСъмОтБългария
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:49 pm

oldun wrote:
Oh sorry Chris - I didn't realise that. Is this person actually a Bulgarian or some English person showing off his Bulgarian because the Bulgarians I have met have been very supportive of my attempts at their language? Never make me feel silly. T s
Yes,I'm from Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Admin wrote:
АзСъмОтБългария wrote:
Calm down,Chris.

I don't normally deal with matters like this on the open forum but please take note that this is your FINAL warning ! There is no need to tell Chris to calm down he is doing his job as a mod and if you can not behave in the correct way then you have no place here. I would also suggest you follow the good advice given by Chris.

I hope you have taken note of this ????
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
oldun
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 am

I see that Azsumbulgarski mentions Macedonia. I spy a chip on shoulder here because the Greeks think Macedonia should be theirs. Lot of dispute in that region. However, back to Bulgarian Rock Bands. Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 2381841692
Back to top Go down
Newerwaves
Junior user
Junior user
Newerwaves

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Are there any updates on which bands might be attending the Mindya Rock Fest yet? I've joined the Facebook group, but there's not an awful lot of information there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgarian Rock bands   Bulgarian Rock bands - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgarian Rock bands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next