Caution:E-mail that smells a little!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Caution:E-mail that smells a little!   Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Has anyone received this one via E-Mail today 4th Jan 2011.It smells a little to me so beware.Any ideas what it may be? Snail farming perhaps?? Any funny suggestions would be appreciated!

New business opportunity in Bulgaria

To all Bulgarian property owners

My appreciation to you for taking the time to read my mail and respond accordingly

I am looking for people who own land with house in Bulgaria, who would like to work in Bulgaria, BUT can not find a Job here in Bulgaria, for what ever reason;

I can offer you a business opportunity that will give you a sustainable income in Bulgaria. And you do not even have to live here, just to own a house with land.

There is also 12,000 lv EU funding for each project per year;
however you will need to invest further funds in your Bulgarian Company to obtain the EU funding.

We can obtain the EU funding for this program which lasts for 3 years, so each year your business will get bigger by the same size.

After 3 years you can decide if you would like to get bigger or just stay the same size

Income First year

Income second year

Income third year

You can register your interest by sending following information

Full names:

Contact Address:

Telephone number to reach you: Or you can call my number below

You’re sincerely

Marcel Sulc

00359 52 696080 office from UK

052 696080 office in Bulgaria

00359 887 691111 mobile from UK

0887 691111 mobile in Bulgaria
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Caution:E-mail that smells a little!   Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:08 pm

ABC Property Surveyors.BG wrote:
Simple maths on the honey production bearing in mind Bulgaria as a whole produces between 8 and 11 thousand tonnes per year.Minimum 10,500 lev return in first year.Forget the 60,000 leva investment.2 lev per 25kg tin produced.So that's 10,500 lev divided by 2lev=5,200 25kg tins=130,000kg's of honey which is 130 tonnes exactly which is approximately 1.6% of Bulgaria's total honey production from one back yard! Right,Divide that by 150 hives and that's 866kg per hive per year.A hive of bees travel approximately twice the distance around early to make one pound of honey.So 130,000 kg's=286,000 pounds of honey=572,000 trips around the earth=24,901 miles around the earth x 572,000 trips for the Bees =14,243,372,000 miles flown by those poor little buggers in the garden! I certainly hope they're getting air miles as I'm not doing the 8 hours work that it must take to produce one 25kg of honey from the hives for 2 leva!

Blimey . . . . British Airways have got nothing on this lot then!!!!!!

s s s
Back to top Go down
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

PostSubject: Re: Caution:E-mail that smells a little!   Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:28 pm

I only did it as Willowsend had done all the investigative work here.I was feeling guilty as I was asleep on the settee whilst Willowsend was being proactive!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Caution:E-mail that smells a little!   Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 8:56 am

coriolanus wrote:
Netsniperthefirst wrote:
itchyfeet wrote:
It's a strange world we all live in now, as my father would say many years ago . . . "
You need eyes in the back of your head."

Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 794030042 Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 794030042

And other places Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 3135333095

I am not aware of any of Marcel Sulc's business dealings as such, but I can say that in his capacity as a personal friend and advisor to me both in Bulgaria and the UK over the past five years or so, he has proved himself to be a fine and upstanding fellow of the highest integrity and I would have no hesitation in recommending him in those capacities. s s s s s s

Just to clarify on my earlier post, the man I know is called Marcel "
Silk"
, not "
Sulc"
. As we all know, I do not associate with either proven or alleged criminals s s s s s s s
Back to top Go down
Suzee
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Caution:E-mail that smells a little!   Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 am

Wasn't snail farming in the Bulgarian papers not so long ago as being the newest and next upcoming rural home business?

Not that I'd fancy it myself lol. And beehives well they do take some looking after, although we have a friend who tops up his pension pretty well with the proceeds from his 50 or so hives. But he is part of a much larger group that have good trade contacts and can sell what they produce at a profit. Even he says thatprices have dropped a fair amount though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caution:E-mail that smells a little!   Caution:E-mail that smells a little! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caution:E-mail that smells a little!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2