altText
altText

tingle from dishwasher

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
robert bridges

tingle from dishwasher Empty
PostSubject: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:23 pm

Hi,
I was wondering what the cause and how to fix the problem of the tingle feeling you get from inside the dish washer and washing machine.The house has all new wiring.I am in the dobrich area.

Regards Robert
ps first post and new to the site nice to meet you all... tingle from dishwasher 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Hi Robert welcome I can't answer this but it does sound like you have a problem with you earth? is this in Bulgaria ? we do have someone on here who can help or advise and I'm sure they will answer you g
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Ops sorry I just notced you are in dobrich tingle from dishwasher 3135333095
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:42 pm

s

GOOGLED you question and found this: Mild shock from electrical applicances:
You need to contact an electrician. You have a dangerous problem. The cause is most likely a bad return path. Electricity is all ways look to find it's way back to ground. If the path is not provided by your electrical system the electricity may find ways to leak out.

Personally I would suggest you contact a qualified electrician and let them test all appliances and the wiring. We had new wiring in our place in BG but they left a live wire un secure and they could not trace it but said it would be ok tingle from dishwasher 3135333095- Our son sorted it when he went over.

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Thats more or less what I said its an earth problem good find Bernie but I'm sure Peter will be able to help
Back to top Go down
robert bridges

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:46 pm

Hi Blink,
Thanks for your welcome.The site looks great.while i am on tryed to upload a picture for my aviator.But it was too large you don't happen to know how to resize it.

Regards Robert tingle from dishwasher 794030042
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:49 pm

You can do it with photoshop or paint it need to be 200x200 px I think if you can't do that send it to admin and he'll do it for you he's good like that g
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Hello Robert we had a similar problem and we were told that it was very dangerous especially where water is concerned because the current can transfer to all the taps etc if your pipework if copper of some other metal, I think they called it earth leakage anyway we got a Bulgarian electrician in and he sorted it out quite quickly but I'm not qualified enough to advise you but as already said we do have a resident electrician tingle from dishwasher 1430720830
Back to top Go down
Peter_Gold
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm

:Waving:HI robert...
I'm Peter electrician
Me need some information for your installation.
1. what is the property( house or apartment in building)
2.have in your electrical switchboard(enclosure) earth and neutral terminal blocks
and last how many wires are in sockets console box

Last edited by 277 on Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:08 pm

we had this problem when we first moved in, the cooker gave shocks and the boiler blew. we got an electrician and was sorted. dont take chances get an expert to sort this problem. g
Back to top Go down
Peter_Gold
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:11 pm

starlite wrote:
we had this problem when we first moved in, the cooker gave shocks and the boiler blew. we got an electrician and was sorted. dont take chances get an expert to sort this problem. g
Quote :
g
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:16 pm

Peter_Gold wrote:
tingle from dishwasher 3386807041 HI robert...
I'm Peter electrician
Me need some information for your installation.
1. what is the property( house or apartment in building)
2.have in your electrical switchboard(enclosure) earth and neutral terminal blocks
and last how many wires are in sockets console box

Hi Peter are you saying

1, Type of property?

2, Does your fuse board have and earth and neutral

Does your sockets have and earth? are they 2 wire or 3?
Back to top Go down
Peter_Gold
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:22 am

yes Gimp of course
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:54 am

oddball wrote:
s

GOOGLED you question and found this: Mild shock from electrical applicances:
You need to contact an electrician. You have a dangerous problem. The cause is most likely a bad return path. Electricity is all ways look to find it's way back to ground. If the path is not provided by your electrical system the electricity may find ways to leak out.

Personally I would suggest you contact a qualified electrician and let them test all appliances and the wiring. We had new wiring in our place in BG but they left a life wire un secure and they could not trace it but said it would be ok tingle from dishwasher 3135333095- Our son sorted it when he went over.

Oddy s

Welcome to the forum, Robert s s s s s

Oddy is quite right - I knew someone with the same problem and it needs to be fixed immediately. The person I knew eventually got a shock so bad, they were thrown across the room and hospitalised.
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Questions.

How old is the device and is it in guarantee.

Advice. Disconnect it until it is properly checked out.

Call a professional to check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tingle from dishwasher   tingle from dishwasher Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tingle from dishwasher

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Property Renovations & tips-