altText

how you coping in the uk.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

how you coping in the uk. Empty
PostSubject: how you coping in the uk.   how you coping in the uk. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:10 pm

how is this cold snap in the uk affecting you. I have just spoke to my daughter in the uk. the central heating wont work, all pipes are froze, its snowing and the road is a sheet of ice, undrivable. still awaiting the gas board from 10am. its sounds more like bulgaria not the uk. :Snow window:
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: how you coping in the uk.   how you coping in the uk. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 pm

its ok here in north London, a bit cold but no snow, it seems that the worst weather is further north, but they say it may snow here on tuesday.
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

PostSubject: Re: how you coping in the uk.   how you coping in the uk. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 10:53 pm

how you coping in the uk. 1763269238

Pretty cold here in Peterborough heating on all the time now. No snow today but whatever snow fell is now crisp and the big freeze is on the carpark is like a sheet of ice will be so dangerous tomorrow. :C: There is only one road in and out of ours and cars are parked on either side - Guess there will be some slipping and sliding hope it's not me. how you coping in the uk. 2345823347

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: how you coping in the uk.   how you coping in the uk. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:53 am

I think we will get our fair share of bad weather in BG soon enough :C:

The difference here is that cars should have winter tyres and snow chains for the real bad stuff :Snow window:
Back to top Go down
Larlar

PostSubject: Re: how you coping in the uk.   how you coping in the uk. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:33 am

Lovely here in deepest Dorset. Fresh and bracing with light flutters of snow. Great walking weather with lovely blue skies. Not missing the hot sunshine at all and loving the cosy warm central heating. g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how you coping in the uk.   how you coping in the uk. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how you coping in the uk.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1