Prince William and Kate

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
pixi
Super user
Super user

Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:30 am

First topic message reminder :

Prince Charles has announced the engagement of Prince William to Kate, congratulations to them both.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:51 pm

Yes it is funny something to make money out of, if you can wait that long. :Good post:Oddball where did you find it?
Back to top Go down
ukfood2u

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:30 pm

Brilliant - I just LOVE spotting mistakes. It drives my husband mad when I point out mistakes on the soaps he watches!!!  Prince William and Kate - Page 2 2142662594
Back to top Go down
therowfamily
Super user
Super user
therowfamily

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:57 pm

Nice find well done Bernie
Back to top Go down
sheenbg
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:03 pm

Prince William and Kate - Page 2 2706089290

Great one....

Prince William and Kate - Page 2 2142662594
Back to top Go down
sallyann
Super user
Super user
sallyann

PostSubject: Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge in early stages of labour   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 7:52 am

Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge in early stages of labour

he Duchess of Cambridge has been admitted to hospital in the early stages of labour.

Catherine was admitted to the Lindo Wing at St Mary's Hospital in west London where her first child, Prince George, was born in July 2013.

Kensington Palace said "labour is progressing as normal" for the duchess, who was taken to the hospital by car.

Officials have said the duchess and her husband, Prince William, do not know the sex of their unborn child.

The duchess travelled from Kensington Palace with Prince William and was admitted at 06:00 BST (05:00 GMT).

Catherine, who is thought to be overdue, is being looked after by consultant obstetrician Guy Thorpe-Beeston.

He will be joined in the delivery room by Alan Farthing, the Queen's surgeon-gynaecologist.

The new baby will be fourth in line to the throne, behind his or her grandfather Prince Charles, father Prince William and brother Prince George.

Both Prince William and his brother Prince Harry were also born at the Lindo Wing, a private unit within St Mary's NHS hospital.

Fans of the Royal Family have been gathering near the hospital with flags and banners in recent days.

But unlike at the time of Prince George's birth, the world's press have been stopped from camping outside.

Press areas will now open at the hospital for journalists, photographers and camera crews.

The birth will be announced in an email to the press. Two minutes later, a tweet will be posted on the Kensington Palace Twitter feed - @KensingtonRoyal.

There will also be the traditional custom of placing a paper announcement outside Buckingham Palace.

The former press secretary to the Queen, Dickie Arbiter, said the duchess was carrying out royal duties until recently.

He said: "She wasn't letting anything stand in her way. She was feeling fit, if a little bit heavy."

He added: "She was supporting William, she was supporting the Royal Family and doing as much as she could."

BBC news
Back to top Go down
stigofthedump
Senior user
Senior user
stigofthedump

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 12:58 pm

Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to daughter

The Duchess of Cambridge has given birth to a girl, Kensington Palace has announced.

The princess - who is fourth in line to the throne - was "safely delivered" at 08:34 BST, the palace said in a statement.

The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth of the baby, who weighed 8lbs 3oz (3.7kg).

Both Catherine and her daughter are "doing well", the statement added.

The name of the baby will be announced in due course.

Prince William and Kate - Page 2 570106603 Prince William and Kate - Page 2 570106603 Prince William and Kate - Page 2 570106603 Prince William and Kate - Page 2 3023850720 Prince William and Kate - Page 2 1995268642 Prince William and Kate - Page 2 31437657
Back to top Go down
Thomas
Junior user
Junior user
Thomas

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:00 pm

Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess on the birth of their daughter. Wishing them lots of joy and happiness - and hopefully some sleep!

Prince William and Kate - Page 2 2706089290 Prince William and Kate - Page 2 2706089290 Prince William and Kate - Page 2 2706089290 Prince William and Kate - Page 2 2706089290
Back to top Go down
bob
Junior user
Junior user
bob

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:22 pm

Prince William wanted a girl, Kate wanted a girl, Prince Charles wanted a girl and the nation wanted a girl. The only people who didn't are the nation's bookmakers, who face a £500,000 payout after most punters correctly guessed the gender.
Back to top Go down
cowshed-sarah
Super user
Super user
cowshed-sarah

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:34 pm

To their Royal Highnesses, many, many congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter. God Bless the Queen, and my guess is that she will be called Mary Victoria.xxx. .
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:37 pm

Can't wait to get a glimpse to try and tell who she looks like or what side of the family is most visible on her tiny face. Regardless of the fact that most babies resemble squashed potatoes for a bit, it's still often obvious, but as with George, we probably won't see that many for quite some time due to rightful privacy concerns. Baby girls are such fun! Welcome to the world, little one, and congrats to the proud parents! Prince William and Kate - Page 2 3023850720
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:41 pm

Congratulations. Some happy news for once! I do hope Kate and William give the baby girl the name Diana amongst the other names that she will have. That would be a wonderful thing to do. I just wish Diana was still alive to be able to hold her grandchildren. She would adore them.

Back to top Go down
Noddy
Senior user
Senior user
Noddy

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:44 pm

Wonderful news for this lovely couple, a beautiful daughter to join little Prince George. Congratulations to them all. Prince William and Kate - Page 2 2706089290

Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:49 pm

Congrats to the proud Royal Family! I bet the little princess will be as Beautiful as her Mommy!! Congrats to you too Prince George you have a Baby Princess Sister H
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:54 pm

Congratulations! I wish both the Duchess and Duke well. Although I still find it somewhat patronising to Royal and British history to announce the birth via that utterly horrific site twitter. I understand they are trying to move with the times but they are 'Royal' for a reason - stick to tradition. I don't know about anyone else, but I do not want a 'modern Royal family', I want a 'traditional Royal family'. Prince William and Kate - Page 2 1995268642
Back to top Go down
lollypop

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 2:53 pm

Congratulations! to all Prince William and Kate - Page 2 1430720830
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prince William and Kate   Prince William and Kate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prince William and Kate

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Announcements-