altText

A Storm Blaster

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snail
Senior user
Senior user

A Storm Blaster Empty
PostSubject: A Storm Blaster   A Storm Blaster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:07 am

"
Boy"
,did l have a bolt out of the blue over a month ago.l was closely monertering the weather pattern coming eerily closer to my house that overlooked a bay in Turkey.lt change from Thick greyish clouds to dark black menacing rotating clouds that whipped up a storm similar to a force two twister.
Later on was this huge all mighty flash and then a massive crack of noise that shook the whole house.l heard a sizzling sound and ran up upstairs thinking the roof is open to the heavens.That was OK,but when l went in the computer room and found the printer displaying colorful flashing lights that you see in the Disco told me this is where it had the hit from heaven.
My moden and part of my computer took a direct hit as well as the printer which left me without any internet access.
l just recently had a new modem put in and the computer repaired.
The parts and service cost me in the region of 90 pounds.
That was one exspensive storm.Now l do understand that saying,,,,,that God does work in mysterious ways.Maybe the superior being beyond the realms wanted to teach me,there is more to life then using the computer.
Can lightening strike twice,well l'll wait and see,because l am still going to use the computer.
Here are some photos from the approaching storm to the storm that formed a twister.The storm also was sucking up a lot of sea water from the bay feeding the storm.
Sorry l got it back to front.The bottom photo is the start of the storm and then just work up from there how it has progressed

Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

A Storm Blaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Blaster   A Storm Blaster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:46 am

Excellent photo's very scary thanks for sharing them with us. A Storm Blaster 2345823347
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

A Storm Blaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Blaster   A Storm Blaster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:00 am

Just curious what time of day was it when you took the pictures A Storm Blaster 3367882216
Back to top Go down
snail
Senior user
Senior user

A Storm Blaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Blaster   A Storm Blaster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:10 am

lt happened about 7 in the morning.l don't know the date but it is around a month ago
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

A Storm Blaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Blaster   A Storm Blaster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:34 am

Looks pretty mean to me I don't think I've seen anything like that in Bulgaria nick photo's g
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

A Storm Blaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Blaster   A Storm Blaster Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:10 pm

wow...fantastic photos..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Storm Blaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Storm Blaster   A Storm Blaster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Storm Blaster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1