altText
altText

Recommendation for johnbaz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 4:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

I would like to recommend johnbaz to anyone who needs any wrought metalwork (though he does solar panels and other things). He has just left to go back to VT after fitting me two gates and a "
kalitka"
which he made for me. Unfortunately, it was very cold, but despite this, he soldiered on and fitted everything professionally with his helper "
Peter"
over the course of yesterday afternoon and most of today. The gates have been professionally made and are very impressive. You could probably get a Bulgarian company to do similar, but it wouldn't be as good and certainly more expensive.

Well done, John s s s s
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Banned member2
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:15 pm

Sorry about that , you are of cause right . Thank you
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:34 am

Further in this matter Mr Dennahy has been offered a further instalment of money so long as a written agreement was signed - he refused.
I have now offered full payment for completed grills and to arrange collection of the grills from his house - he has refused.
He has listed MY grills for sale.
He refuses to resolve this in any way and is now trying to sell the grills even though they do not belong to him and is refusing to refund the 1000 levs paid to him.
I would strongly warn anyone away from dealing with this man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thetravelbug.org
Bagpuss
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:05 pm

I seem to recall hearing this same tale over and over and over again on every single Bulgaria forum going.
After what seems about a dozen times it gets alot boring. Every body in Bulgaria must know this story by know surely!!!
Back to top Go down
varnagirl
Super user
Super user
varnagirl

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:41 pm

maybe so ...but there has been no update for a long time now..... s
Back to top Go down
Fletch
Senior user
Senior user
Fletch

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:13 pm

I suppose it would be nice if they managed to sort this out
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:38 pm

At the moment it is in the lawyers hands. He has called JohnBaz, only to be ignored etc. Letters have been sent demanding money back or job completed - ignored. Next step will be to put the matter into court.
Back to top Go down
LisA
Super user
Super user
LisA

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Maybe that explains why he hasn't posted on here for ages.
Back to top Go down
thetravelbug
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 am

Yes it certainly seems he has suddenly gone quiet and is keeping his head down. He has ignored an official letter from my lawyer so our next step is a notary appeal, the start of the court process. He will not get away with taking 1000 levs of my money and refusing to return this or give me the goods paid for.
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 am

Unless he has another user id on other forums I haven't seem him around since all this problem started so maybe he is hiding somewhere?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 12:15 pm

As this issue is now being dealt with Legally it should no longer be discussed on an open forum so I have now locked it. g
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recommendation for johnbaz   Recommendation for johnbaz - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recommendation for johnbaz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2