Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Empty
PostSubject: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:46 pm

[size=55:3corrmce]novinite 22 October 2010

Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up by 6% in 2010 Q3

The average apartment price in Bulgaria declined by 6% in July-September 2010, year-on-year, according to data of the National Statistical Institute.

Thus, in the second quarter of 2010, a square meter of apartment space cost BGN 959.79 on average.

Compared with the second quarter of the year, the average apartment price went down by 1.2%.

The highest average price per square meter is in Sofia – BGN 1592.58, Varna – BGN 1592.58, and Burgas – BGN 1164.88. The apartments in Kyustendil are the cheapest – BGN 575.46 per square meter.

Smaller cities around the country such as Gabrovo and Targovishte saw the average apartment prices drop by more than 6% year-on-year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Admin wrote:
Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up by 6% in 2010 Q3

and then

Admin wrote:
The average apartment price in Bulgaria declined by 6% in July-September 2010, year-on-year, according to data of the National Statistical Institute.

Is this Bulgarian speak??
Back to top Go down
mike&tanya
Senior user
Senior user
mike&tanya

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 5:06 pm

there,s me thinking it was only me getting confused when reading this Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up 2345823347
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 pm

Looks like the newspaper have got it wrong and I'm sure their editor is English Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up 2381841692 I don't know about rentals going up but looking at those apartments they need pulling down Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up 3135333095
Back to top Go down
nu2bg
Super user
Super user
nu2bg

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:34 pm

I got to agree with you daisy they do look a bit grim [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
BulgariaLawyer
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 1:12 pm

Daisy wrote:
Looks like the newspaper have got it wrong and I'm sure their editor is English Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up 2381841692 I don't know about rentals going up but looking at those apartments they need pulling down Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up 3135333095

I think the prices will grow up, when the crisis pass away in Bulgaria. And that means first UK, Germany, France to recover.

Bulgaria Lawyer
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:29 pm

BulgariaLawyer wrote:

I think the prices will grow up, when the crisis pass away in Bulgaria. And that means first UK, Germany, France to recover.

Bulgaria Lawyer

If thats the case then there will be a long wait Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up 794030042
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:35 pm

BulgariaLawyer wrote:

Bulgaria Lawyer

Why? The money is coming in from Russia now, not the West. Russia is not faring badly right now and I think the BG economy will be very much more dependent on Russia's fortunes than anything else.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:35 pm

coriolanus wrote:
BulgariaLawyer wrote:

Bulgaria Lawyer

Why? The money is coming in from Russia now, not the West. Russia is not faring badly right now and I think the BG economy will be very much more dependent on Russia's fortunes than anything else.

Regards, George.

Yes, you are right coriolanus - I live in Turkey and it's the Russians and the German Turks buying properties here, not the Brits. There is a major move of foreigners from here to other parts of the world and BG is getting it's fair share of Brits buying. Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up   Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bulgaria's Apartment Prices Up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1