Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mugshot
Junior user
Junior user

Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables   Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:26 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi all,

I dont know if any of you know of them but there are two sites, one for trains and the other for buses, that give timetables for the whole of Bulgaria in English...

Buses - [url=http:
//avtogari.
info/search_en.
php:2b83p4xm][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trains - [url=http:
//razpisanie.
bdz.
bg/site/search.
jsp:2b83p4xm][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Click EN for English) ...if your unsure of where to travel to use the information tab where you put your station in and it says where it goes!

I found both of these very useful, hope someone here does too.

Guy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables   Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 5:52 pm

Yes I agree with what your saying and information such as train and bus timetables can only come from another site, and again there is information on here from the media and the retail industry and so on but not everyone knows how to find it some of us are lucky in that we know where to look but I for one don't so to see the information in one place is great I would rather read it here than have to click a load of links do you see what I mean? Its horses for course really
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables   Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 pm

Your right Scot I think a lot of information on the forums is the same because it has to be

sarah
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

PostSubject: Re: Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables   Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 9:33 am

When I was working for Eurostar we always used the German Timetables web site. Covered all of Europe. Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables - Page 2 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Pugwash
Junior user
Junior user

PostSubject: Re: Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables   Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Hi Everyone,
I have been searching for buses from Izmir to Haskovo but so far no luck.
We did this journey last year from Kusadasi to Izmir but when we got to the bus station no one had heard of a bus going to Izmir so we waited for hours and finally boarded a bus to Istanbul then we caught a bus from there to Haskovo and then on to Yambol. I don't have to tell you we were all the worse for wear but the service was good and plenty of stops but oh so tiring.
Now this September we are once again attempting to travel from Izmir to Haskovo and then Yambol but I was told Huntur travel have coaches that go from Izmir but when I contact the company their link is broken. I would like to be able to buy tickets in Kusadasi, tried last year but to no avail so if any intrepid traveller has made this journey it would be just great to hear from them.
Wish everyone the best from a showery UK
Kev Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables - Page 2 3386807041
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables   Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trains and Buses in Bulgaria - Timetables

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2