altText

garden accessories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
snail
Senior user
Senior user

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Just wondered if they sell the proper greenhouses in Bulgaria to grow orchids.What l will be looking for once l have settled in the area is to erect a fairly large green house for the purpose of growing exotic flowers.
Orchids is one[l used to grow them in England]But more in the way of tropical and unusual plants plants.

Does the Bulgarian market sell gardening accessories that are equivalent to the English standard

Do you think the home grown plants would sell on the market stalls to the ex-pats and locals maybe.
l'll see if l can find a photo of the greenhouse l have in mind and l'll paste it on here.

l found one.lt is something like this in size,but on a commercial scale.l do need a good quality one though for withstand the harsh winters one experiences in Bulgaria.To grow orchids is to have the right temperature all year round.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tonyb60
Mega user
Mega user

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 4:44 pm

You might find greenhouses in Mr Bricolege. But the Bulgarians seem to make their own with wooden beams and Polythene (Called nylon over here). Another way forward is to enquire at a double glazing works and see if they will make something of the size that you require but with single glazing.

Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:01 pm

I've only ever seen the commercial ones in other garden centre type places but your right Tony I know that in Yambol for example you can get them made to your own spec, but you may find that they are available ready made somewhere, happy searching garden accessories 3356871870
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
snail
Senior user
Senior user

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:02 pm

Sounds great.l'll have a lot of time on my hands to erect a proper greenhouse to my specifications.Single glazing fine,and also a polythene greenhouse tunnel will be suitable as well.
Thanks for the info,at least l know now the materials are there to keep me out of trouble.
idle hands makes a person scratch his head.l forgot how that saying goes
Back to top Go down
Netsniperthefirst
Netsniperthefirst

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 pm

Forgot to say that you can also get then made with Aluminium.

The only one I know is

Idle Hands Are The Devil's Tools
You are more likely to get in trouble if you have nothing to do garden accessories 1865348797
Back to top Go down
http://www.marketdraytonforum.com
mickhev
Super user
Super user

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 5:41 pm

Knock yourself out poly tunnels here are as cheap as chips,and i have 3 at 40 mtrs each very good investment,winter time very expencive to heat
Back to top Go down
itchyfeet
Mega user
Mega user
itchyfeet

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Very interesting. We shall all have something to look forward too, and hopefully have some beautiful gardens.
Like you Snail our minds are working overtime with various thoughts.
A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss s
Back to top Go down
neilythere!
Anonymous

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 am

I made my own by simply bolting together a series of simple rectangular frames together of 3 x2and running fillets round them to hold the glass.the air vents were the same but fitted with standard window openers and hinges.
I must point out tho that this is in england and i dont use it in winter wxcept for stoeage so i dont have to heat it .I must add that the door i got is a tongue and groove one rescued from a skip lol(cheapskate to the end me [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )note that nuts and bolts were chosen so i could add or educe the size at will depending on needs.spare frames were used for making propagators
Hopes this of help to you garden accessories 1430720830
Back to top Go down
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 12:00 pm

neilythere I see you have picked up the Bulgarian skills as they always say in Bulgaria nothing is impossible s
Back to top Go down
neilythere!
Anonymous

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:55 pm

cheers flower (daisy?) [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 7:32 pm

I agree with Daisy the Bulgarians never throw anything away they just mend it just as we use to many years a go but we now live in a throw away world :Very sad:but to get back to the point you should be able to get all you need in Bulgaria to make your own but I'm sure I've seen ready made somewhere but can't remember where ?
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Daisy wrote:
neilythere I see you have picked up the Bulgarian skills as they always say in Bulgaria nothing is impossible s

garden accessories 1763269238

Well said Daisy, you are absolutely right, I was told that the pips from the cherries are used for firewood too and they last all night long. Well done Neilythere g
Back to top Go down
ABC Property Surveyors.BG
Senior user
Senior user

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:05 pm

They also burn the dried cob of the corn after the dried corn has been removed for animal feed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

garden accessories Empty
PostSubject: Re: garden accessories   garden accessories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

garden accessories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1