AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Dolphinarium Empty
PostSubject: Dolphinarium   Dolphinarium Icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 9:44 am

Dolphinarium

Dolphins and their trainers perform the remarkable Dolphin Show, conducted in four languages at a time – Bulgarian, Russian, German and English. The Dolphin Show comprises of several elements: acrobatics, balancing, music, singing, dances and games with the audience. The show lasts 40 minutes.
Children are the show most devoted and faithful audience whom dolphins regard with a particular attention. Festa Dolphinarium does not forget those of them whom the fortune and destiny has injured, and though the maintenance of the Dolphinarium is worth lots of funds, all those children are always welcomed at no charge, and regarded with a special attention.
While waiting for the performance to begin visitors may watch the dolphins play in the small display pool through the café window-glass.

Performances
• January - May - 11:00 and 15:00h
• June - August – 11:00, 14:00 and 15:39h
• September - December – 11:00 and 15:00
Closed – Monday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Festa Dolfinarium
Primorski Park,
9010 Varna
Bulgaria
tel./fax: +359 52 302199
e-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
sheenbg
Junior user
Junior user

Dolphinarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphinarium   Dolphinarium Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:03 am

In the four years that we have been here, we finally decided to go and visit the Dolphinarium with guests.

We were a little disappointed when we went to see the show. It was not all as we had expected it to be. Considering the entrance fee is a little dear. We have been to shows like this before and they last a lot longer and are more entertaining.
However, the good thing about this show is the 4 different languages that they speak. I guess for Varna this show is a great achievement.
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

Dolphinarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphinarium   Dolphinarium Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:43 pm

sheenbg wrote:
In the four years that we have been here, we finally decided to go and visit the Dolphinarium with guests.

We were a little disappointed when we went to see the show. It was not all as we had expected it to be. Considering the entrance fee is a little dear. We have been to shows like this before and they last a lot longer and are more entertaining.
However, the good thing about this show is the 4 different languages that they speak. I guess for Varna this show is a great achievement.

I didn't know Dolphins could speak :LMHO:Seriously its a shame that it wasn't as good as you expected but I guess Bulgaria have a lot to learn when it comes to entertainment amongst other things, but at least you could understand what was going on
Back to top Go down
sheenbg
Junior user
Junior user

Dolphinarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphinarium   Dolphinarium Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:09 pm

Thank you Carmen for pointing out my writing mistake..... T
Unfortunately, English is not my first language

Just to correct myself.... I meant that the hosts were speaking in 4 different languages!!!

Bulgaria has certainly improved in 4 years. It will definitely take some time to improve.
Back to top Go down
bigsavak
Super user
Super user
bigsavak

Dolphinarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphinarium   Dolphinarium Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 pm

That was funny its good that you can take a joke Sheenbg Dolphinarium 2381841692
Back to top Go down
sheenbg
Junior user
Junior user

Dolphinarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphinarium   Dolphinarium Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:30 pm

Hey! a serious life is not worth living

Always be happy and positivie and you will receive the same response s
Back to top Go down
oddball
oddball

Dolphinarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphinarium   Dolphinarium Icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 10:47 pm

sheenbg wrote:
Hey! a serious life is not worth living

Always be happy and positivie and you will receive the same response s

Dolphinarium 1763269238

Exactly Sheenbg well said g

We will add Festa Dolfinarium to our wishlist Dolphinarium 2706089290

Oddy s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dolphinarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphinarium   Dolphinarium Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down