altText
altText
altText

Property stripping Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Property stripping Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:13 pm

Absolutely appalling. Whatever next.

Taken from another forum:

Hi All

Interesting conversation with a friend of mine last night who has a luxury penthouse apartment near Sunny Beach, and when I say luxury this thing had all the bells and whistles.

Had ? I hear you say.

Ok, here's how it goes.

Agent who is doing the holiday rentals for him gets a request for a booking over the internet. Agent takes the booking and the person says a local friend will come and pay the €250 cash, which they promptly did.

Week passes, the client comes and goes and the next one arrives.

The agent gets a frantic phone call from the next client "
we can't stay in this apartment, its not finsihed, there's not even a toilet"

Agent goes to apartment to find it stripped, and when I say stripped, its right down to the electrical sockets, lights switches and even the door handles.....all gone.

He reckons to replace everything is about €20k

Luckily for him, he has very good UK based Insurance and it looks like he's getting it all back.

But the warning is there Shocked
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:44 pm

Its not the first type like this and I don't think it will be the last the trouble is these people always seem to get away with it, I don't think the police in Bg even care sometimes and as for insurance that will never make things right :shocked1:so when will this end? don't hold your breath I say Property stripping Bulgaria 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:45 pm

At least the punter was sensible enough to get decent insurance which pays out 20K Euros on his loss. Some people manage to get 2nd rate insurance and are stuck with the bill themselves when the insurance company finds the right clause to not pay out. It pays to use your brain and get the right insurance even if you have to pay a little more.

Regards, George.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

PostSubject: Re: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:10 pm

I think we all make mistakes from time to time with insurance Property stripping Bulgaria 927475117 and lets be honest Insurance Co's are not the most honest people if they can riddle out of paying they will Property stripping Bulgaria 794030042
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Yes, of course you are right Scott. However, that being said, so few people bother to check the clauses. In this day and age, it really is necessary to do that.

B. Rgds. George.
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

PostSubject: Re: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:39 am

I do believe your right there George no one seem to bother anymore about the small print and a lot do sign documents and never really read through it completely and then when it all goes wrong they want to blame the insurance Co Property stripping Bulgaria 3356871870
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:04 pm

Absolutely right, krypton. In this day and age we all need to check "
terms and conditions"
very carefully.
Back to top Go down
willowsend
Mega user
Mega user
willowsend

PostSubject: Re: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:46 pm

scott wrote:
I think we all make mistakes from time to time with insurance Property stripping Bulgaria 927475117 and lets be honest Insurance Co's are not the most honest people if they can riddle out of paying they will Property stripping Bulgaria 794030042

:Howdy:Scott
Your post is the most wise and prudent comment showing common sense towards the postings covering this topic, because as you quite rightly say if the insurance company can riddle out of paying they will, even if the loss adjuster put's in a positive report and recommendations

If I read the postings correctly here, there are opinions and conclusions based on incomplete information, and that is why I only ever post true FACTS

I do agree that it is always very important to follow instructions and read all print (large and small) of every document, including property insurance, health insurance, vehicle insurance, estate agents, buying and selling of property, and various contracts etc

If I can be of any assistance to any posters on this forum regarding my personal experiences with our insurance company, please pm me
T
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

PostSubject: Re: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:24 pm

krypton wrote:
I do believe your right there George no one seem to bother anymore about the small print and a lot do sign documents and never really read through it completely and then when it all goes wrong they want to blame the insurance Co Property stripping Bulgaria 3356871870

Well put Mr krypton Property stripping Bulgaria 570106603 Property stripping Bulgaria 570106603 Property stripping Bulgaria 3367882216
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Property stripping Bulgaria   Property stripping Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Property stripping Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1