Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria Empty
PostSubject: Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria   Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:06 pm

[size=55:29vonyxm]novinite 20 August 2010

Major Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria

The German-Bulgarian company SRS Bulgaria will invest close to BGN 500 M to create a wind power park nearby the town of General Toshevo in northeastern Bulgaria.

The investment of the company, registered in the northern Bulgarian city of Pleven, will span over three years 2010-2012 and will open 20 new workplaces.

The project involves constructing and exploitation of a wind power station with 60 generators with 150-180 MW power.

The power generators will be placed nearby General Toshevo villages of Samboliyski, Sarneno and Sirakovo.

SRS has already received a "
class A"
investment certificate for a part of the project.

The completion of the power plant is expected for 2011 and the final installment of the investment will make it the largest in the region of northeastern Bulgaria.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
Daisy
Super user
Super user
Daisy

PostSubject: Re: Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria   Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 3:55 pm

This is another move in the right direction but I'm sure there will be those who object and I bet they are Brits :Shocked:
Back to top Go down
Carmen
Super user
Super user
Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria   Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 6:38 pm

Daisy wrote:
This is another move in the right direction but I'm sure there will be those who object and I bet they are Brits :Shocked:

Your right Daisy the trouble with anyone is they don't like change and I do think its the British who hold the crown for that, it seems to me that they all complain about this or that and when someone wants to improve things its a different story, lets hope that this goes ahead without any problems Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria 2706089290
Back to top Go down
pixi
Super user
Super user

PostSubject: Re: Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria   Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:55 am

I agree with you Daisy, I bet it will be the British, they will moan it will spoil their view. Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria 927475117
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria   Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wind Power Investment Looming for Northeastern Bulgaria

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1