Leaving all forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:16 am

Hi Folks

Sorry to say I am leaving all forums ...well all two of them to be precise, as they are making me exceedingly depressed.

Well at least a few people who write on them are and I do realise that most people are ordinary folk with well balanced views.

However, I keep coming across things which I hate, such as recently a Btitish couple in the Balchik/Albena area advertising 9 Rottweiller puppies, all of whom have had their tails docked within the first 72 hours of life. Mutilation !! and did they have anaesthetic ...I bet they didn't.

I can't deal with reading about people like these anymore Firstly they do something illegal and encourage a local vet to do the same and secondly, what are they doing breeding dogs in Bulgaria anyway? ...are there not enough running around starving already?

I don't intend to have a further rant about this ..it is just one of many instances of peole coming here, moaning about the corruption in Bulgaria and then bending the laws to suit themselves...and then bragging about it on forums.

So I'm off ...hope you all have happy and successful lives and avoid the shysters and tricksters both Bulgarian and foreign as much as you can...
Back to top Go down
Chris
Chris

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 am

Really sorry to hear that anglachanka ... your wealth of experience of life in Bulgaria will be sadly missed here.

I wish you all the very best in what you do in the future.

Leaving all forums 927475117
Back to top Go down
http://www.tonicwebworks.com
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:33 am

Hi I too am very sorry to hear how you feel and you will be missed on this forum as indeed others I'm sure, I wish I could say something to make you change your mind because it's people like you who can stand up and tell it how it is and maybe make a difference to all that you believe in , I do believe that places like Bulgaria and its animals needs a voice such as yours, however it seems that you have made your mind up and you no longer wish to take part in the forum? so with that in mind can I just wish you and your family all the best for the future and success in your life.

ATB

Ashley Leaving all forums 927475117
Back to top Go down
http://www.ourbulgariaforum.com
BGTRAVELLER
Super user
Super user
BGTRAVELLER

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 am

Well hello there you are I've missed you but now I've found you again your going :Very sad:this is so very sad and I for one will mis you!! and I can speak for quite a few members and say they will to, I wish you would reconsider and maybe use the forums to try and change things in Bulgaria I know you are only one and you may feel like a voice in the wilderness but its a voice such as yours that's needed to change the way people think I agree with all you say we about all those who are shouting about whats wrong!! in Bulgaria and then they bend the law to suit themselves and its not going to change unless people like you with a Passion are prepared to stand up for the less fortunate, I can see above that both Chris and Ashley have expressed something similar I only hope that you will reconsider and maybe use the forums or a forum to do whats right? anyway whatever you decide I wish you the very best, and thank you for your contributions to this form Leaving all forums 2706089290
Back to top Go down
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:52 am

I may reconsider at some stage, but at the moment the whole issue is mkaing me very depressed as no-one I can find will help to do anything about this.

I know where these people are, their telephone number and that the pups are currently all still there, but I am on the other side of the country!!

Otherwise I would definitely have gone to the local police and demanded something done with regards to the owners and the vet who carried out this illegal operation. Shame one can't also do anything about the future owners who want their dogs with docked tails but they haven't done anything illegal ...just morally crippled.

Seems no-one is brave enough or interested enough to actually do something ...so I give up....
Back to top Go down
krypton
Super user
Super user
krypton

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:01 am

Oh dear you can tell now it's Friday 13th when you read stuff like this there really isn't much more I can say here or even add? as its all been said, I will mis you and would implore you to reconsider and perhaps stay and try to change the way people think? its people like you who obviously love animals that can make the difference that's needed not just in Bulgaria but all over the world and I do understand that you feel you don't want to be part of a forum where this sort of thing is talked about but its only by talking that these people can be re-educated.

I will miss you and all those recipes you have too Leaving all forums 1536469901
Back to top Go down
Sarah
Super user
Super user

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:24 am

This is so very sad, and please don't give up!! a lot has already been said which is difficult to add to but please you may only be one but you can make a difference you can get the message out there and yes use the forums to do it after all these people are using the forums to break the law so it makes sense for you to stand here and fight for whats right I;
m sure this forum will support you and I'm sure Ashley will to so please don't give up the world needs people like you Leaving all forums 2204270746

sarah
Back to top Go down
Gimp
Super user
Super user
Gimp

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 am

Sorry to hear this its a shame that you feel like this when even though you feel all alone you can still have a voice! do consider again and maybe we can all get behind you and help in some way.
Back to top Go down
Blink
Super user
Super user
Blink

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:53 am

Very sorry to hear this I will mis you I do hope you will consider staying and stand up for what you believe in Leaving all forums 1536469901
Back to top Go down
meandmine
Super user
Super user
meandmine

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:31 am

This is indeed a sad day when a member feels that they can not continue because of others although I do understand what she Say's but this isn't the way to solve the issue come on girl lets fight this all together and I'm sure in time it will make a difference after all it has to start somewhere ? but if you do go I will mis you and I'm sure you have so much to offer so please think about it c
Back to top Go down
anglachanka
Junior user
Junior user

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:41 am

Thanks all

I am thinking ...maybe tomorrow I will feel differently. Just today I feel so sad for those poor puppies, so angry with their owners and the vet involved, and so helpless to do anything to get any kind of justice for them ... I need time to get calm.

Off to the shops for some ciggies and wine and a relax after painting a wall in my kitchen this morning ...so tomorrow ...let's see what it brings.....

Many thanks anyway ........ T
Back to top Go down
cheekychops
Super user
Super user
cheekychops

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:20 pm

I do hope you will consider this its always good to know that people like you exist in this sad world we live in and that your prepared to try and make the lives of these animals better g
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Hi Anglachanka,

I too am very sorry to hear of your decision, but you may well reconsider in the near future and I hope you do. As you know, these practices are pretty common in Bulgaria and with cats too. Then there is the cruelty to donkeys too and everything else........It will take a lot of time to eradicate things like this in Bulgaria, whatever individuals or even small groups do. Now if the Govt ACTIVELY did something, it could be another story.

Best, George.
Back to top Go down
scott
Super user
Super user
scott

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:31 pm

I can only reiterate what George has said above but I do believe that we can all make a difference no matter how small Leaving all forums 3023850720
Back to top Go down
starlite
Mega user
Mega user

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:22 pm

shame really, because its people like you who can make a difference and change can happen if people are made aware. by leaving all forums, your view point is never heard. so nothing happens.
I do believe that tail docking is illegal in bulgaria under an eu regulation, a quick question to solvit for proof, and if illegal, a complaint should be made to balchik police and the mayor in writing.
I have written many letters of complaint to various bodies and you do get results. dont give in, give it a go. s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving all forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving all forums   Leaving all forums Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving all forums

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next